• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

restaurant review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restaurant review

Hi. Recently I left a review on a facebook page after being treated very badly by a member of staff in a new cafe (it's a chain owned by a big supermarket red logo) . After a week of hearing nothing I then complained on the stores main fb page who said they were sorry and would pass the information on to the cafe manager. Now 2 weeks on I never heard anything back officially but 2 days ago have received 'friend requests' from strangers on fb. As my profile settings are all private and there are no photos of me I thought this was odd ... so I clicked on the people who had requested me and they are employees of the cafe. It's actually left me feeling really shaken and I just refused the requests as I didn't want these people accessing pictures of my children etc. I want to complain again but not sure who to send my complaint to. In my original review I said the member of staff was so confident in the way they were rude to me I knew they wouldn't be in trouble if I had spoke to the cafe manager .. and I feel like I am right as I have had no apology and now staff are using their personal facebook pages to contact me. This situation has left me really vulnerable and want to draw the attention of it to senior managers. But I don't want to complain and risk staff getting my address. Am I going over the top I honestly feel harassed and stressed.
    Tags: None

Re: restaurant review

Just to clarify, the page I left the review on had a space asking for reviews where you star the restaurant then add a comment. I did not use the member of staffs name despite seeing it on their name badge.

Comment

I would recommend writing to the superstore's head office regarding your experience at the Cafe and the rudeness of the staff member there. Explain that you have tried to complain directly via Facebook but do not feel this is an adequate route for complaints and feel vulnerable with others knowing your details (Can you remove your posts from their facebook page? I don't really know how facebook works, but if you can then I would do so and keep your profile blocked to any requests from unknown people)
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Sinister.

Write to the CEO, referring to your complaint and pointing out that you appear to have been targeted by staff. Then put an account of the whole affair on Tripadvisor.

Comment

re just been reading this case pretty worrying looking at this hope you got it sorted

Comment

This is vile. I do not know how Facebook works but if you can get the employees names off there I would definitely email the ceo and give them full chapter and verse. This is shocking intimidation. I once wrote a scathing review on one company and they told me if I did not remove it they would make sure it was removed for me! I added their threats to the review and made them look even worse! I do not accept shoddy services or products. Too many good people are out of work to tolerate rubbish behaviour and we struggle too hard for every penny to accept anything less than what we pay for. By intimidating you in this way they have simply made things worse for themselves

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
            ~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X