• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Police confiscation of £2200! Can anyone help, please?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Police confiscation of £2200! Can anyone help, please?!

Again, Bluebell....thank you so much for your post and voice of reason!! It just upsets me sooo much that some people hear the word 'illegal' and the person is no longer seen as a fellow human being but some sort of criminal who wants to "take" rather than participate in the community as an upright citizen.

And you are absolute right in what you write! I will show your message to my ex-husband and see what he wants to do. It may be too late but your message has made me want to help him to push forward with this matter.

I will keep you updated!

Comment

Or even 'Kosovans' who are also Albanians...but not from Albania. But yes, I concur! Bad eggs in every culture and creed!

Comment

In this country you abide by our rules and laws
        In Albania we must abide by their rules and laws
        How do they treat illegals?
        I think your ex husband if he can prove the money was his he should pursue the matter after all it was his money?

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
          In Albania we must abide by their rules and laws
          How do they treat illegals?
          I understand that they play Albanian Squash with them.

Comment

All your ex is being asked to do is prove where the money came from...simple as that..if he can prove it,he gets it back and it's case closed.

Just one thing.........the money the person got up every day and slaved for,,was it taxed and NIC taken out for clarity I mean was it 'legal' money?

Comment

Inca You asked my next question

Comment

Is nobody curious about the game of Albanian Squash?

Comment

Is it a racquet or do they make a racket while playing.
                  Go on tell all

Comment

Iron bats are used to hit the balls against a wall - until the prisoner confesses.

Comment

Sorry Cloggy,,,I been up to me ears in wedding stuff...Finally the seating plan looks safe,,,I think I've positioned people where mass murder won't take place before the starters lol:cancan:

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie76 View Post
                        Again, Bluebell....thank you so much for your post and voice of reason!! It just upsets me sooo much that some people hear the word 'illegal' and the person is no longer seen as a fellow human being but some sort of criminal who wants to "take" rather than participate in the community as an upright citizen.

And you are absolute right in what you write! I will show your message to my ex-husband and see what he wants to do. It may be too late but your message has made me want to help him to push forward with this matter.

I will keep you updated!
                        As stated previously, the police can impound the money, but they cannot confiscate without an order from a court.
                        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X