• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Item returned, parcelforce proof, retailer says not received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh! Now discovered that the entirety of the property appears to be owned by the family of the retailer, I'm now even more convinced they have the parcel successfully... even if it was not handed to him directly...

I'm wondering if maybe I should get the police involved perhaps....? Manxman

Comment

My advice is to refer your case to the FOS (free) and start a court claim (£115 for claim value £1.5k - £3k) at the same time.
      Don't forget your LBA before making the court claim.

Comment

Manxman's first post covered your legal rights in detail. All you need to do is provide more facts in your claim.

Comment

Yes that was my thought, I've given the bank one more chance to see sendese, I feel they have rejected simply because the seller has defended, so maybe one last push there and if that fails off to FOS and court seevices

Comment

Oh and the bank do have ALL the evidence like all the email comes, all the courier testimonies etc etc... I don't think there are any more facts other than the ones I found out in the last 48hrs...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X