• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Which Trusted Trader Scheme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Trusted Trader Scheme

Does Which investigate a dispute prior to the ADR? What do they do if their TT aren't playing my the book? If you've read the requirements as laid down by Which, anyone know what hte penalties are not not complying and who decides?

What compensation can they award to the consumer?

Does a complaint automatically get referred to the ADR?

Are there normal time limitations?

What can you do if you don't agree, do they have a further referral process?

They decided that I was a business and not a consumer, but Trading standards and so far as I can tell, the law says that in this act, I was not a business but a consumer.

Is the trader who has dealt with you in all aspects as a consumer, refer you to a consumer led process and then seeing advantage in your not being able to benefit from teh Consumer Rights Act, decide that actually rely in their defence on the grounds of B2B and not the original relationship of B2C?

Will the Courts accept this change during the course of a dispute?

I can see in some circumstances, there may be some confusion with someone who is inexperienced but I suppose if you've beeing operating for 12+ years, I'd say it was not so easy to pull the wool over a judge's eyes - what do you think?
    Tags: None

Have you asked Which? What is a TT? ( Manxman may know)
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by atticus View Post
      Trusted trader

Comment

Not yet, I'll call them tomorrow.

Comment

I do know...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X