• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Failed CQC GP practice, Disability discrimination and lying in writing with impunity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed CQC GP practice, Disability discrimination and lying in writing with impunity

April I had surgery, I'm signed off work for 2 months with a hospital sick note- I'm not eligible for anything
    April same week I attended in person after finding transport to Medical Centre as impossible to get through and explained adverse reactions to medication.
    The Receptionist proceeded to discuss my full name and address and medical history against GPDR and risk of identity theft. I was told to come and stand in line tomorrow 8am for an appointment.
    (I couldn't get there, walk to next town or stand for long)
    Next day I called and again after saying that I was having an adverse reaction to medication with no doctor.
    I called the Minor injuries unit who couldn't help and said to call 111 and say I was having adverse reactions.

Called NHS England to complain and Miracle the Doctor managed to call shortly after and NHS 111 called hours later- bottle of morphine and change of medication

Prior to that my medication was cancelled without warning in February with no review and no way to reply.
    I tried to call and cut off-drove 60 miles, losing self employed income to block staff car park as the only way to resolve it.
    All they cared about was the minor inconvenience of not being able to leave while I resolved the issue with no apologies in 20 mins after receptionist got prescription turned back on.

Prior to this gp decided an assessment in car park with tesco shoppers and members of public in earshot.

Prior to that refused treatment on leg that needed operation this year.

The MP has tried to intervene and they have told multiple lies that can be proven with my medical records and phone records.

One being the GP was being "responsible" cutting medication that gives withdrawal symptoms without a review as short term ( yet SAR and Prescriptions on record) have her prescribing it for years and prescription slip showing review date years out.

So far
    The CQC told me to report surgery to GMC

The MP has tried for years to get the Practice to improve, yet they communicate and lie so obviously against provable records and don't care about Autism or Equalities.

NHS England allowing practice manager to investigate, the same one so stupid she lies in writing that are easily proven as dishonest with medical records

The Practice was 4Hours from CQC closure and yet the same offender's there with impunity as they own it.

NHS commissioning negotiating my move to another practice as out of catchment areas-they say they hear this daily & horrified by the situation.

How the heck do you ever hold these people responsible?

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X