• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

No refund issued despite promises

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No refund issued despite promises

So I bought my son football boots from prodirectsport online in January, by April they had split- assumed it was just unfortunate - ordered new pair, by October they had done the same- contacted pro direct who asked me to send them back so they could investigate. I sent them back and received a response to say would be refunded for both pairs as faulty. Great I thought - however nearly two months later I’m still waiting

On the 22nd October I returned the boots

27th October they emailed to say I would be refunded for both pairs of boots , the refund would be to my payment method and within 3-5 days

3rd November I had received no refund so emailed to chase up

5th November they replied to say initial refund was unsuccessful and requested bank details to refund that way

5th November I replied with requested details

11th November I emailed chasing as had no refund

14th November I received refund for one pair, I emailed asking about the refund for the second pair

15th November you reply telling me it had been passed to finance and would be with me within 5 working days

23rd November still no refund , online customer service chat on your website unable to help me.

23rd November I emailed resolutions as opposed to just customer service to beg for help and ask where my refund is

26th November I receive a reply to say payment system again hadn’t processed it properly and it would be sent again - allow 10-14 days

13th December- still no refund and still unable to get any action from them

there customer service is email only which takes days for a response if you get one at all .

what do I do now?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X