• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ticket Refund

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Refund

Hi, I purchased a ticket for a concert in Jan/Feb 2020, the concert wasn't scheduled to take place until late Nov 2020 but this was cancelled due to Covid. Organisers offered either a refund or to let your ticket roll over to the rescheduled dates in Nov 2021, I decided to let it roll over as there were no restrictions placed on entry requirements at that time but this has now changed and you must now be double jabbed and have the NHS covid app on your phone to prove you've been vaccinated, I've asked for a refund but the organisers have refused as they said I missed the cut off date for refunds which they'd set at 19th Sept 2021, to be brutally honest I never saw this message and went trawling through my email and never found one but I have since seen it on their website. Do I have any grounds for getting a refund?

Regards
    Tags: None

Hi DARKRAIDER

You need to have a look at their T & C's, are they 'unfair'?

Did they send you reminders, if so when?

Also, how did you pay?

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga...part/2/enacted

Comment

The most recent concert I attended you could also provide proof of a negative test on the door (uploaded to NHS app). You did not have to be double vaccinated to enter

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X