• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

N.I Number

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.I Number

Not sure where to post this, but when I was caught shoplifting, the store made me give them my N.I number, was this just to prove I was a real person and that my identity was a real one? Or was it to prohibit me from applying to their store and other stores in the future? Thanks. I ended up caving and paying the fine, purely because it was injuring my mental health, but the only confirmation I get was the money leaving my bank so hehe my mistake. I just want to forget it all happened tbh.*
    Tags: None

what fine? only a magistrates can issue fines, NI Number they are out of line.. give full information *

was it so called RLP who sent swindle letters had to be? they lost court case years ago!

Comment

Can they stop me from getting a job if they have my NI number? Or was it just taken to prove my identity?*

Comment

It was the store who took those details, I think. So they may have possibly sent it to them, they said they'd call the police unless I gave them my NI number or showed some form of ID, NI number was all I had at the time*

Comment

what fine? only a magistrates can issue fines, NI Number they are out of line.. give full information

Comment

Amethyst*

Comment

It'll just be for ID. They don't care beyond getting the money out of you and rely on your being scared/ashamed etc to do that. Really don't worry but if you do have concerns what they are holding and what they have done with it send them a subject access request -*https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...ccess-request/
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X