• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dismissed from work for attempted theft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dismissed from work for attempted theft

Why do i have to attend police interview after being fired from job It happened in Dec I did amit to taking money but i put the money in the bin never left the shop .Had a lot of bad things going on in my life .never done anything like this before I'm so stressed and Can anyone help me ,
    Tags: None

Hi allay! welcome

I think we are going to need a lot more info from you regarding this incident.
    It does not seem to be a simple shoplifting event,

When you attend your police interview insist on the duty solicitor being present for you.
    This is your right and it is free.
    If you go without a solicitor you could easily make things worse for yourself.
    Don't be hoodwinked by the police telling you it is not necessary and all you have to do is tell the truth.
    They are not your friends... do not attend without the duty solicitor

​​​​​​​In the meantime I'm asking Amethyst or Kati to move your post to a new thread of your own

Comment

Will do xxx edit:done
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X