• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Personally guarantee to secure payment plan and breathing spa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Personally guarantee to secure payment plan and breathing spa

Thank you for your assistance, especially over the bank holiday. You have been great. I am going to send them my offer now, and see how it goes. You have been a star.

Comment

Originally posted by Supernice123 View Post
      Thank you for your assistance, especially over the bank holiday. You have been great. I am going to send them my offer now, and see how it goes. You have been a star.

Thank you for your kind words they are much appreciateted. I am pleased to feel I have been of assistance even though I could not provide any advice to get you out of this hole.

If CB decide to take you to Court, please do not feel frightened or intimidated by the process. The Court paperwork is supposed to be written in simple language for everyone to easily understand. But they don't quite seem to have gotten past the point that it offers little or no comfort to an innocent defendant. But remember it's just a process to endure and not a personal witch-hunt. Because if and when you ever get to Court, you will find the Judge will usually be very friendly and sympathetic to you and if needed will help you with any legal difficulties. They will also listen to your story and consider your offer and will attempt to reach a satisfactory compromise, even if as appears CB have the law of contract on their side. so do not be tempted as so many do, to throw in the towel and not bother going to the Court hearing...it's your day as much as theirs and your only chance to stop them bullying you and mum whilst you are on the ropes. If you need any further help or just someone to share it with, you only have to give me a rattle...

Cheers
      LL

Comment

Hi LL

Would it be possible to call you. It seems this is progressing at a rapid rate?

Thanks

Louise

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X