• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Do I need to wait

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do I need to wait

Originally posted by cappo View Post
    correct me if i,m wrong guys the 6 year statute comes in when you first realise there,s a problem, now i,m not as experienced as the other guys on here leuc but i,m sure thats the case, have you waited the prescribed 8 weeks if you have put it in to the fos you don,t have to involve yourself with capital one, fos will sort it out for you. look at it this way leuc all the fos can do is say no why don,t you contact them to discuss your complaint and see what they say, capital one are hoping you,ll give up,don,t give them the pleasure,i,ve had the same i,ve just pushed on with it
    Section 32:
    http://www.lawcom.gov.uk/docs/cp151apa.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
      The matter is far from closed; make a FULL SAR.
      hi leuc these guys have done a few of these ppi claims on here now and know what there talking about, i think the general consensus is go for it

Comment

now had a look over on the independent newspaper site, capital one is the seventh most complained about lender followed closely by mbna so we,re both in good company leuc

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
          now had a look over on the independent newspaper site, capital one is the seventh most complained about lender followed closely by mbna so we,re both in good company leuc
          http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...r-2227968.html

Thanks for the heads up on this one cappo.
          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Thanks for all the information, will carry on until there's nowhere else to go

Comment

Originally posted by Leucareth1971 View Post
              Thanks for all the information, will carry on until there's nowhere else to go
              sensible approach,win lose or draw you,ll have done the best you can.

Comment

:
                Two credit card companies - Capital One and MBNA - were the sixth and seventh most complained-about firms respectively, with disputes between consumers and Capital One mainly relating to the sale of insurance.
                ...and Capital one mainly relating to the sale of insurance [Emphasis added]

Comment

Sent my Cap 1 claim to the FOS last week and today received another letter from Cap 1 stating "However I understand you'd like a recording of the telephone call that took place on the 22nd Aug 1997 I can confirm that we will not provide a transcript or recording of the telephone call where you purchased the PPI policy"
                  :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Comment

Originally posted by Leucareth1971 View Post
                    Sent my Cap 1 claim to the FOS last week and today received another letter from Cap 1 stating "However I understand you'd like a recording of the telephone call that took place on the 22nd Aug 1997 I can confirm that we will not provide a transcript or recording of the telephone call where you purchased the PPI policy"
                    :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

it sounds to me then leuc they know they,ve got something to hide,the fos will get the info

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X