• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Loulous reposession

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Loulous reposession

You are very lucky.

Are you paying off the natwest charging order too ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

No Ame, he only managed to borrow 2k, the charging order is for 5k, I need to speak with them tomorrow and see what the crack is with that because I still havent received any info from them or the court
      Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
      For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
      And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

Okey dokey well post it up as soon as you do and we won't wipe that WS just yet lol.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Loulou
          while I dont want to be a sour grape hun.............Is what your mate done just a sticking plaster or was it a realistic solution?????????
          Can you realistically keep up the repayments now its down to just the 1 month in arrears......Its a very very big gesture he/she has done for you and am pleased you have kept the wolves from the door babe.....Am just concerned that you may find yourself back to square 1 if you cant afford the mortgage hun thats all.........xxx

Comment

yes i can afford the mortgage rosie and i know youre only concerned about me...

just had the landlord round, because of the dick that used to live here leaving us in arrears with the landlord, the landlord has given us til wednesday to sort out the rest of the money (1k) or we need to move out.... my effin life gets better and better!

Comment

Pardon me for beig a bit of a div...............But why are you responsible for previous tenant???
              Doesnt make sense to me........Thats like saing I am responsible for any bills the previous tenant made at my addy........Your landlord is talking pants and trying it on

Comment

Originally posted by theGobbyOne View Post
                Pardon me for beig a bit of a div...............But why are you responsible for previous tenant???
                Doesnt make sense to me........Thats like saing I am responsible for any bills the previous tenant made at my addy........Your landlord is talking pants and trying it on
                He wasn't a previous tenant, was part of the contract if there was one, until the two remaining kicked him out. So they are responsible for finding his share of the rent.

Comment

there was no contract xena.... but we still felt that we had to pay the rent, just to keep the roof over our heads. As it turns out, we decided to move back up to my place in Nottinghamshire, made more sense. We have moved and I contacted the police about the theft of the bond money by the 3rd housemate, they went and spoke with him and he admitted it all claiming that we will get our money on the 19th when he gets paid. he has also complained (cheeky ******) that we owe him 2/3 of a virgin bill. I have written this letter to him. See what you think guys....

Dear Mr Worwood,

Following your recent contact with PC 9936 Foote from Little Park Street Station, I have been advised that Harry and I can expect payment in full of our money that you are still in possession of totalling £400 on or a day after the 19th of September.

I am also aware that you have advised PC Foote that Harry and I owe you money towards an unpaid virgin bill. Harry and I are happy to pay you 1/3 each of this virgin bill and have set out to you in writing exactly what is owed to us following your exit from 65 Tarlington Road with no notice. Due to the circumstances of you leaving the property, we find it difficult to trust that you will give us the correct amount owing on the virgin bill, so will you please forward to us a copy of this statement so that we can forward payment on to you, although Harry and I clearly remember, as no doubt you will, you telling us that the money owed on said bill is around £140. I have calculated all monies owed on this basis, however this may be subject to change if the virgin bill differs from what you previously advised.

Here is a breakdown of exactly what is owed to Harry and I. I have worked out the rent between the 1st of August and the 23rd of August when you left so that you are not paying up until the end of the month. This makes is fairer for you.

Rent for 2 months = £400 (total rent £600 per month divided by 3)
                  Rent for 23 days = £151.18 (total rent £600 per month pro rata and divided by 3)
                  Our money in your possession = £400

Total owed by Simon Worwood = £951.18

Virgin bill c£140/3 = £46.66

Total owed by Harry and Loulou = £93.33

Harry and I are happy for you to debit from the total you now owe us the £93.33, bringing the total you need to pay down to £857.85, however, if the bill is less than you have previously stated, this amount will change.

If we do not receive the £400 of ours that you still have by the 19th or at the latest 1 day after, Harry and I are happy to allow PC Foote to pursue this as he see’s fit and for the law to take is course.

If the rest of the money on top of the £400 is not paid to us within 14 days, we will have no other choice than to pursue recovery of this money through the courts. We have decided not to charge interest at this time, however, if we are forced to take you to court to recover this money, we will recover costs and interest against you, however, Harry and I both hope that you don’t allow this unfortunate situation to escalate to this extent.

We look forward to your response within 14 days.
                  Yours sincerely

Loulou and Harry
                  Last edited by cinders; 13th September 2008, 08:50:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X