• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell claim form received from court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell claim form received from court

Hi guys,

Today I received a letter from Lowell Solicitors , (If anything I was expecting something from cohen cramer) which says:

We have been instructed by our client Lowell Portfolio I Ltd, in respect of the above matter. Please find enclosed the Notice of Change of Solicitor, a copy of which has also been lodged with the court.

Our client has instructed us to advise the court they will be proceeding with the claim.

where does this leave me? obviously my dealings were with cohen cramer, the documents I asked for were requested from them not Lowell which I never received ???

Comment

Re: Lowell claim form received from court

notification of change of solicitor given to you, so they will hand over the documents or request

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X