• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Count Court Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell Count Court Claim

Hi, all posted off but this is how thick I can be. We go on holiday on 3rd of September a d don't get back until 17th. I'm so stupid, this is going to cock things right up isn't it.
    I'm so sorry. My husband had to remove d me it was a bank holiday as well. What should I do?

Comment

It will take 28 days before you have to do anything after putting in your defence so you should be absolutely fine, so really don't worry. Sometimes it comes through sooner but the deadline for returning your directions questionnaire will be well after 17th Sept anyway. Go on holiday and relax xxxxx

Sorry I should have put some sort of timescales on my previous post xxxxx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Phew!! Thank you so much for your reassurance. Where we're going, Moylegrove, Cardigan, there is no phone signal, just us in a caravan, the bay, moo moo's being milked twice a day accompanied by the old donkey who sounds like an old air raid siren. Bliss

Comment

Sounds perfect xxx I hope you have a lovely relaxing break
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Phew!! Thanks for that. Two weeks in a caravan on a dairy farm by a bay in Wales with just moo moo's mooing twice a day when milked and an old donkey braying like a worn out WWII air raid siren in response... Bliss

Comment

Hi, Been a while as I have been passed through to Bristol County Court. I received a General Form of Judgement or Order from the Court on 7th November 2016 stating that Lowells have to serve the defendant with the original agreement forms including statements by 7th December. Today I have received Lowell's statement of truth which includes Vanquis letters stating I breached my agreement with them along with purchase statements and letters stating that they were selling the debt to Lowells and Lowells letter stating that they were now claiming payment. This paperwork has been signed by Lowell's on 5th December, the letter accompanying the documents is dated 7th December. Guess this means they've won doesn't it? I wish I had come to you first and not Get Out of Debt Free because this has given them time to screw me over. What happens next? Court Judgement?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X