• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Portfolio I Ltd v Siouxsie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell Portfolio I Ltd v Siouxsie

That sounds absolutely fine - point 12 is fine if you CPR letter mentioned an extension of 28 days but they haven't replied.

You can submit on Moneyclaim online (it SHOULD fit) - if not you can post or send to the court by email as an attachment.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Many thanks, Amethyst. Just a matter of waiting now, I suppose.

Comment

Indeed. Probably within 28 days you should hear something from the court or the claimant. Let us know when you do xx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Letter received from Court on 7th July
          Attached Files

Comment

Letter received today from Capital One dated 8th July 2016. I'm assuming that this is their response to my SAR. Does this indicate that they don't hold a CCA in their records ?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxsie View Post
              Letter received today from Capital One dated 8th July 2016. I'm assuming that this is their response to my SAR. Does this indicate that they don't hold a CCA in their records ?
              Did you make a formal Subject Access Request with the £10 fee?

Comment

Yes I did, Nem, see my post above17th June 17:35PM in this thread,

Comment

did you also request CCA1974 costing a £1.00 seperatly

Comment

Hi Mike, I sent a CCA 1974 to Lowell who are instigating the claim. They bought the debt from Capital One. (see my earlier post in this thread 11th June 2016, 10:31am)

Comment

Utter bs, Siouxie.

Either they have data concerning you, in which case they should send it, or they do not, in which case they should inform you of that fact.

If it were me, I'd contact this Orton bod informing him of this & tell him to pass the request to Cap 1's Data Controller as a matter of urgency,

Did they retain the £10 fee?
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                      gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hi Charity,
                        I shall phone the Royal Mail helpline either tomorrow or Monday and find out if the Postal Order has been cashed. I shall then write back to Capital One as you suggest. Many thanks.

Comment

Hi Charity,
                          I shall phone the Royal Mail helpline either tomorrow or Monday and find out if the Postal Order has been cashed. I shall then write back to Capital One as you suggest. Many thanks.
                          I recently had quite a battle with Cap 1 re an SAR; also, from other posts I have seen, my opinion is they seem to have a policy of trying to avoid their lawful duty, as per the Data Protection Act 1998, to supply details.
                          If I'd known that when I received their first Crap reply letter to me, I would have replied "anti up or I'll sic the ICO onto you!"
                          (Note that the bod isn't saying they don't hold the info.)
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                          gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

LATEST UPDATE : I heard nothing whatsoever from the Court or from Lowell since the letter from Court that I posted on 9th July (entry #19 above).
                            Yesterday I received the letter below from Lowell regarding 'Small Claims'. Firstly, I was wondering why I've heard nothing from Court since 7th July. Page 1 of the Lowell letter infers that I should also have had a form/questionnaire to fill in, but I've received nothing to fill in.
                            Additionally does this mean that Lowell couldn't come up with a CCA and are now going down the 'Small Claims' route?
                            Finally, the amount that Lowell claim has now gone up to £2161.41.

ANY HELP / ADVICE IS MUCH APPRECIATED
                            Attached Files

Comment

You should get a directions questionnaire from the court shortly Lowell taken it upon themselves to send before the court has ordered them, if you're concerned that you should've had one call the court check with them it's most likely that they haven't sent them out yet.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thanks Amethyst,
                                Any idea why the claimed amount has increased ? Does this route also mean that they can't find the original CCA ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X