• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hoist portfolio Holding 2 Ltd vs Carl19692

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hoist portfolio Holding 2 Ltd vs Carl19692

Received a letter from Cohens this morning which I have attached.

I have still not received a response from the to my CPR request or CCA request. Not keen on discussing terms when they have failed to provide any supporting documentation.
    [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION]
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by carl19692 View Post
      Received a letter from Cohens this morning which I have attached.

I have still not received a response from the to my CPR request or CCA request. Not keen on discussing terms when they have failed to provide any supporting documentation.
      @nemesis45
      Good morning Carl,

Complete and serve your form on the court and the solicitors.

If when the mediation service make contact you still don't have the agreement etc., the mediation will not go ahead.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
        Good morning Carl,

Complete and serve your form on the court and the solicitors.

If when the mediation service make contact you still don't have the agreement etc., the mediation will not go ahead.

nem
        Good morning, nem.

It looks like the Claimant isn't going to be appearing in court (no witnesses on AQ).
        Does that mean they can be legally represented in court, or will they just submit paperwork?
        (If it goes that far, that is)
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
          Good morning, nem.

It looks like the Claimant isn't going to be appearing in court (no witnesses on AQ).
          Does that mean they can be legally represented in court, or will they just submit paperwork?
          (If it goes that far, that is)
          Probably yes charity, I 've noticed overtime Cohen either sends a local sol/paralegal or relies on a WS.

nem

Comment

I had already sent the questionnaire back before seeing you say to send copy to Cohens. As it was going back to the court I didn't think to make a copy. Will this be an issue?

Comment

Hi Carl

CPR 26.3(b)(ii)

(b) the notice of proposed allocation will –
              (ii) require the parties to file a completed directions questionnaire and serve copies on all other parties;

I always keep reference copies of anything I send to the court or other parties, including proof of postage if using Royal Mail, etc.
              When I receive communications, I always staple the envelopes to them.
              & I always file them away safely asap; in my household, putting something down & thinking "I'll sort it later" is fatal.....next day, I'll be emptying out the dustbin, turning the house upside down & interrogating the dog!
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
              gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

I will have to download another one and fill it in for Cohens then. Things hectic here with wife's cancer so all to often they get left until later at the moment. Normally I would have copies but mind not on the ball at the minute sadly.

Comment

Received, by email, provisional appointment for Mediation call. Seems nobody bothered to check dates unavailable boxes as they picked a date I am unavailable. Do I just email back straight away with being unavailable on the date they propose and confirming I do not having adequate information from the other party?

Comment

Received, by email, provisional appointment for Mediation call. Seems nobody bothered to check dates unavailable boxes as they picked a date I am unavailable. Do I just email back straight away with being unavailable on the date they propose and confirming I do not having adequate information from the other party?
                    Yes let them know asap an tell them when you Will be available.

nem

Comment

Just an update there was a date set for a court hearing on the 8th of December but i received this last week giving them until close of business today to pay court fee's.

*Edit* I was going to wait until tomorrow to phone and see if they had paid but as it said can be paid until 15:30 i rang them. No payment has been made she said it would go back to the judge to see what they said.

@nemesis45
                      Attached Files

Comment

Just an update there was a date set for a court hearing on the 8th of December but i received this last week giving them until close of business today to pay court fee's.

*Edit* I was going to wait until tomorrow to phone and see if they had paid but as it said can be paid until 15:30 i rang them. No payment has been made she said it would go back to the judge to see what they said.

@nemesis45
                        Hello Carl,
                        Their time is up, but it will be probably 4-d days before any info gets through I'd check with the court Friday at the earliest to see if they have paid the fee.

nem

Comment

Sorry for the late reply.

A quick update they never paid the court so it ended up being discontinued by RW.

But it seems they are not letting it rest and have started the whole process again

Comment

Sorry for the late reply.

A quick update they never paid the court so it ended up being discontinued by RW.

But it seems they are not letting it rest and have started the whole process again
                            Good morning Carl,

What exactly has Robinson Way done so far? Just " debt collection" letters or a new threat of litigation?

nem

Comment

Just the generic we have been instructed by our client please contact us to arrange payment letter.
                              I would put a pic up but i think i threw it in the bin.

Comment

Email received from Robinson Way this morning.
                                I would assume they are heading back to court?
                                Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X