• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Notice of transfer of proceedings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice of transfer of proceedings

I received a letter today named NOTICE OF TRANSFER OF PROCEEDINGS from a county court for something I have no recollection of dating back somewhat 6 years ago! It states the court will arrange a baliffe to serve a n61 to me but I have no idea what it is or what I need to do next! Please advise
    Tags: None

Re: Notice of transfer of proceedings

Originally posted by Greekie3366 View Post
    I received a letter today named NOTICE OF TRANSFER OF PROCEEDINGS from a county court for something I have no recollection of dating back somewhat 6 years ago! It states the court will arrange a baliffe to serve a n61 to me but I have no idea what it is or what I need to do next! Please advise
    Good afternoon,

Please post a copy of the court notice here after removing your name/address etc.

Is the notice from the Northampton County Court Business Centre?

Form N61 is for the bailiff to deliver an Attachment of Earnings Order statement of means ,compelling your employer to deduct payment (s) direct from your wages/salary.

nem

nem
    Last edited by nemesis45; 3rd May 2016, 17:54:PM.

Comment

as requested
      Attached Files

Comment

I have just noticed too that a CCJ has been placed on my credit file dated in January this year!!!!!

Comment

as requested
          You say this relates to something you " have no recollection of dating back 6 years" this order is dated 22.04.16?
          Without further information it difficult to advise more than that a claimant has tried previously to serve an attachment of earnings order and you have failed to respond you now get a visit from a county court bailiff you will serve you with a statement of means which you must complete and return to the court. This is an income & Expenditure statement that the court will use to determine what you must pay.

If you don't know what this is about then you should contact the court.

nem

- - - Updated - - -

I have just noticed too that a CCJ has been placed on my credit file dated in January this year!!!!!
          Who has obtained the judgement?
          nem

Comment

hi
            yes apparently it was for a catalogue back in 2010!!! so do I just wait for the N61?

Comment

hi
              yes apparently it was for a catalogue back in 2010!!! so do I just wait for the N61?
              Did you receive a claim pack fro NCCBC?

nem

Comment

no nothing atall, this is the only letter that I have received, I have a shared letterbox or rather my post is left in a shop downstairs...

Comment

no nothing atall, this is the only letter that I have received, I have a shared letterbox or rather my post is left in a shop downstairs...
                  OK,

Are you employed or self employed? If self employed an AOE is not possible.
                  You can apply for the judgment to be set aside( fee payable) on grounds that you did not receive the claim pack. You will have to show that you have a defence to the original claim that has a " reasonable chance of success.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X