• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

lowell portfolio 1 ltd county court claim form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lowell portfolio 1 ltd county court claim form

Hi Amethyst can I use these but obviously change my details regarding my account etc. I am in the same boat as woody. I am off to post my acknowledgement of service form today. And I want to do the next part should I send off these letters to Bryan Carter solicitors and to Lowell and also a letter asking for my credit agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky1987 View Post
      Hi Amethyst can I use these but obviously change my details regarding my account etc. I am in the same boat as woody. I am off to post my acknowledgement of service form today. And I want to do the next part should I send off these letters to Bryan Carter solicitors and to Lowell and also a letter asking for my credit agreement.
      If you have a similar claim against you for a CCA debt then yes, follow those three first steps http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...it-Court-Claim xx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I have just read that a CCA does not apply to mobile phones what would you suggest? Thank you

Comment

hiya have tried to do the aknowledge of service form online but the site is not working so am going to have to post im awaiting replies from lowell and bryan carter do i just send the aknowledgement of service form off and the defence form when i have my replies or do i send the defence form now

Comment

received this from bryan carter solicitors any advice on where I go from here
            Attached Files

Comment

Anyone that can help

Comment

you will need to start getting your defence together. They MUST send the CCA to obtain judgment and they must evidence that the debt is not statute barred. so those bits can go in your defence, along with the lack of other documents.

If you look at the example in the library that should give you a good starting point.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ok thankyou

Comment

Received directions questionare yesterday also offering mediation where do I go from here Lowell or Bryan carter haven't sent me any of the documents I requested can they still get judgement

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                    X