• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Collect Services nightmare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collect Services nightmare

Hi Guys, Firstly i would like to thank you all for the amazing advice you guys give,

I have been dealing with a pcn I received last year from ealing and at that time i ignored it ( my fault ) but was on jobseekers so buried my head into the mess I am now.

After collect services took over the whole outstanding balance came to £482 and made an agreement with them to pay £15 a week that i get form JSA and I have managed to bring down the total balance to £212 now, but now that I ahve stopped receiving JSA and i am currently unemployed with 0 income waiting on my pco licence to come thru.

I have told Collect services this but they still are demanding money and the enforcement agent visited my home last week ( 14.4.2015 ) with a letter where he crossed out the outstanding balance and added a new balance and that I had to pay by 6 pm or they take the car away . When I rang him up he told em that he ran out of clamps and he was going to clamp me that day but there are other clients who have bigger debts than em that the clamps are being used of, i thought this was a bit weird to tell someone but I emailed Collect Services stating again my current situation but still have not received a reply to this.

I have received another letter today (21/04/2015 ) with a 'warning of intended seizure of vehicle, automatic number plate recognition in use'

with my current situation i cannot afford anything and until i get my pco licence I cant start work but i did offer to pay £2 a week (with he help of a friend ) but its been a week since the email was sent and on their letters they state that they prefer emails,

I live with my parents and i am just worried a scared that they might come into the house and take their things as I have been told that it is my responsibility to prove nothing in the house is mine, but my parents don't keep receipts for most of their items as its old

is there anyway I can get ealing to get the baillifs to stop and maybe sort out a payment arrangement once I start working? thank you for reading my post guys and sorry for it being long and i have attached both letters

the first (hand delivered ) on 14/04/2015

the second that I received today on 21/04/2015

also they keep stating 'controlled goods' to which i believe is my car but don't I have to sign an agreement first or? as of yet I have not signed anything

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X