• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hoist Portfolio Holding & Howard Cohen vs Darwinawards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hoist Portfolio Holding & Howard Cohen vs Darwinawards

You Must inform the court of the 14 day agreed extension asap, by phone or e-mail is fine.

nem

Comment

My defence was placed within the correct timescales.
      I have received no communication from Howard or Hoist but today have received a "notice of proposed allocation to the small claims track".
      please help with form filling. Do I agree to this allocation even though no paperwork has been provided and do I agree to mediation?

defense was based on as I was not aware of the debt I was unable to defend it without appropriate documentation.

Comment

The allocation would be the correct one for this case.
        Yes tick for mediation the judicial system requires that the
        parties should attempt resolution with out resorting to a hearing.
        What else do you need to fill in?
        Be aware that not being aware of the debt is not an adequate defence.

You should check with the court to see if the claimant/sols of filed any documents, just in case they
        have and have not sent copies to you.

nem

Comment

Thanks Nem for such a speedy response!

can I just call the court and will they forward any documents they are in receipt of?

with regards to defense I used a template on here and modified it to my personal circumstance. I am happy my defense was appropriate.

should I send any sort of letter to the claimant?

also how do I find out who my home court would be?

if they do have documents at what point do I legally get to see them. Can they just produce them on the court day or do I get to see them before this?

are they likely to be pursuing this without any documents

Comment

The nearest court to your home address will be set by the NCCBC and all the documents
            will be sent there by the Business Centre then the local court will take over the admin of the claim.
            You can " remind" the claimant and its solicitors that they have not fulfilled the CCA and/or CPR31.14
            requests.

Be aware if a CCA request has not been complied with within the 12 + 2 Working days time scale the debt is
            unenforceable until the agreement is supplied.

nem

Comment

Thank you x

Comment

**Be aware if a CCA request has not been complied with within the 12 + 2 Working days time scale the debt is
                unenforceable until the agreement is supplied.**

Hi Nemesis45,

Was reading your posts about other people and I waited 12+ 2 days for CAA and was told they have requested it and my account is on hold till they find it. Why do I have to wait again? if they have it then why wait to supply it? the credit card is is from 2004.

Thanks in advance

Comment

old thread this one 2015

Comment

sorry do I open new post?

Comment

click on forum above then scroll down to top click on topic and look for new post click on it and post

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                      X