• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DEAL-Notice of Transfer of Proceedings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEAL-Notice of Transfer of Proceedings

I have today received Form N271 stating the claim against me by DEAL has, as I had requested, been transferred to my local court for " a procedural judge to allocate the claim to track and give case management directions. I had indicated on my returned Directions Questionnaire I was interested in mediation. The fact that this is not mentioned, does this mean that DEAl have indicated they were not interested in mediation ?

On the Parking Prankster blog of 9/1 there is a lot of talk of test cases and " Lastly, anyone with a court case with Civil Enforcement Limited should ask for it to be stayed until the test case of Civil Enforcement Limited v Curtis A93YM708 is heard. Anyone with a court case with DEAL should ask for it to be stayed until the test case of DEAL v Colclough A79YP365."

Grateful for any help with this matter, should I ask my local court to have this case stayed until the above mentioned test case has been heard. Is there any way of finding out the date and result of this test case?

Many thanks
    Tags: None

Re: DEAL-Notice of Transfer of Proceedings

The fact that this is not mentioned, does this mean that DEAl have indicated they were not interested in mediation ?
    Perhaps.

Did you not get a copy of theirs ? Write to the court and let them know.

Grateful for any help with this matter, should I ask my local court to have this case stayed until the above mentioned test case has been heard.
    Some would, i wouldn't. They should give up easily but if they pull a few stunts and get a favourable judge they may pull a rabbit out of the hat. As it stands they have next to no chance in any case (deal that is)

Is there any way of finding out the date and result of this test case?
    The results will be found where you found that info, no doubt. To find out when, i don't know the date. Try phoning Northampton and using the claim number they might give the info or at least the court that's handling them.

M1

Comment

Re: DEAL-Notice of Transfer of Proceedings

Many thanks, your help always appreciated.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X