• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CP Plus Charge Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP Plus Charge Notice

Hi All,

My daughter has been issued with a "Charge Notice" from CP Plus with a reason of "... exceeded the free parking period, and payment was not received..."
    She had stopped at a Motorway service station on the 22/12/2014 for 168 minutes, 48 over the claimed limit. She had coffee etc.
    The noticed is dated 2/1/2015, £50 in 14 days £100in 28 days.

So do I start with what seems to be the standard PPC letter below even though M1 points out the BPA stuff changed in October?

"Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver did not see any signs. In any event your charges are penal in nature and not a genuine pre estimate of loss.

I am under no statutory obligation to name the driver and will not do so.

If you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc"

Thanks
    ZooWoo
    Tags: None

Re: CP Plus Charge Notice

I'd go with that. It's only popla that may need extra to cover the change in COP but we still haven't seen any results from parking after the changes. Plenty results but all were parking events pre change.

M1

Comment

Re: CP Plus Charge Notice

Thanks M1, will come back when know more.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X