• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Legal Aid if you are on JSA!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Legal Aid if you are on JSA!!

Hello wales01man, thank you. No, i didn't mean it in a serious way, you know. I do feel everyone here seem very helpful, caring, out there to help any strangers, taking the time to read posts and write back, i really appreciate it and am benefiting. So, no, didn't take it to mean that for definite - i know what Mr $quandaŁot meant. So, yes, no worries. Re doc, yes will think and see, thank you for word of encouragement.

Comment

Re: Legal Aid if you are on JSA!!

Originally posted by Hellothanks View Post
      Hello FlamingParrot, thank you for responding. mine is an unfair dismissal & racial/religious discrimination. stress is not due to my new job, its to do with the tribunal esp given I don't have a representative and all three of my crucial witnessed have now backed off. Been refereed to FRU but there's no guarantee. The pressure/demands of new job makes the stressing worse, but not directly triggered by it, if you know what i mean. So, yes, I can't say new job is triggering it, ,may be i should beg the Doc to give me a sick note as that will help me stress less so I can just concentrate on tribunal than having to deal with my clients cases on too!
      The condition doesn't have to be caused by your work as such. For example, many people take time off sick with post-natal depression which is not caused by the workplace but by the birth of a baby, however, that makes them unable to cope with work. I am not a doctor so I can't tell you what's best for you, you may want to discuss your situation with your GP, they may be able to help.

Originally posted by Hellothanks View Post
      you indeed seem to be lucky with things! what a luck you have!
      So far, so good, but I'm not counting my chickens. I shall post up more next year as things develop, masroll: have to keep things under wraps for now as I don't have the same degree of anonymity as others. :tape2:

Comment

There are a lot of people who fake it and make it.

Comment

blimey this is a very old thread last used 2014

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X