• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Enaid v Cap 1 ***WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enaid v Cap 1 ***WON***

SAR 29th march
    Prelim letter sent 5th April
    letter fom Cap 1 saying it's going to be longer than 4 weeks to investigate, oh and thanks for being patient
    LBA 23rd April
    Final offer £72 2nd May
    letter from Cap 1 another final offer?
    Claim issued 24th May
    Acknowledged 4th June
    Sent of schedule of charges to Northampton and legal dept 7th June
    Claiming £216 charges and £38.09 interest.
    Claim no 7QZ77729
    Also sent for CCA and T&C's 31st May

That'e were I am up to with that one

Yaaaaaaaaaaay, go Enaid, go Enaid, yaaaaaaaaaaay, heres the cheerleader, cheering you right on hun. Go get em tiger. Fendy xxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Well what a lovely day all round, may not be as big as Fendy's but it's still a win. With no liability Cap 1 have put £212.09 in sons account today + the £72.00 they thought he would settle for 0n 2nd May:rolleyes:
      total amount paid back £284.09 exactly what I asked for

Comment

Enaid, Im so sorry, I missed your post just now. I was that busy ringing everybody, my mum etc. to tell her Im paying her bills off, (she cried) bless. That Ive only just realised, youve won too. Oh Enaid, Im just so thrilled for ya. Its such a lovely feeling, that we the little people can do this, and can win. Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooo over the moon for ya hun. Well your son anyway, but he has a fine mother Enaid, one who is prepared to help and protect. WHAT A LOVELY MUMMY YOU ARE. A true inspiration to all us other mummies.

Enaid fabulous fabulous fabulous, its not the amount that counts, its the fact we took on the big boys and we won. Its such a fantastic feeling.

SINCERELY HUGS, LOVES, AND WELL DONE ENAID. YOU ICCLE STAR XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

MUCH LOVE,

FENDY XXXXXX
        Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
        Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
        Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
        Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
        Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
        Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1
        A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Enaid, I'm so pleased for you..........

Wendy xx
          Is no longer here

Comment

Well done, as you know - size doesn't matter!!!

Comment

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr rrr

Another dose of heyfever!

Way to go Enaid

Comment

WELL DONE ENAID !! CONGRATULATIONS!!.....xx
                Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

Mcol filed 03/05/07

Comment

Bimey I don't think I can take much more yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

well done honey, I'm soooooooooo pleased for you, feels like I've won aswell I'm on such a high

enaid your a star love ya loads hun

Comment

Thanks very much for changing my header, I know it's not a lot, but every little helps as the old lady said, when she peed in the sea
                    Thanks for all your congratulations too, just got to keep the fact that his card now has credit on it, from the little B and hopefully we will get it paid off and cancelled. Thanks again Enaid xxxx

Comment

well done enaid you won the big guys ! another step in the right direction for the little people!! xx

Comment

Cheers Archer,
                        yep another one bites the dust

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS enaid!!!!!!!! Well done girl................. it's another well deserved win to a bloody great woman!!!! I'm really chuffed for you hun, you truly deserve every bit of success that comes your way. Nice one enaid................... get the rumancokies out!!!!!!!!!

Lots of love as always
                          Hedgey
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Well i had to take me glasses off for that one, but I'll raise me other glass to you, thanks hedgy.
                            It won't be long before it's hats off to you too, then it's your round
                            Thank you. enaid xx

Comment

Brilliant Enaid...... sooperdooper xxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X