• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

owner of fabutan owes me £5000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: owner of fabutan owes me £5000

the lone was in her own name.the money went in to her barclays account from my own account..
    the enforcement officers did levy on some of her goods,but there was not enough to cover what she owes and also the bailiffs but fees on top of it for her to pay so the sum came up to round £6888 that she had to pay..but i now stopped the bailiffs going there as i dont feel they can do anything ..and the sun beds in her salon shes renting from a tanning company as far as i know.or she was back then..but i dont know if she now owns the sunbeds herself now from renting them out for so long,she could now own them..but she still claims shes owing £5000 for the sunbeds.so this would say shes renting them still if this is true what she saiz...but its very hard to believe anything that comes out of her mouth...shes very manipulative and deceitful individual.

Comment

but its very hard to believe anything that comes out of her mouth...shes very manipulative and deceitful individual
      when people get behind on things, people act in all sorts of funny ways... does she own a house ?

there are some things you can do, but it is only worthwhile is they have asset. Your probebly correct about the sunbeds... chances are everything is leased.

if i like to buy her business for £10,000

With all regulations comming in across europe on the use of sunbeds, probebly not the business to be in.....

Its only worth doing anything about if she has assit or house, and is a sole trader. Even is she does not have much asset in the house, people will act when its under threat... If not, tell her you will send the bailiffs unless she pays £ 50pw, i know its not much, but if you keep the weekly amount affordable, there is more of a chance that they will keep payments.
      crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

she dont own a house.and she was telling me at some point she was having to sleep in the salon as she was classed as homeless,but now i think shes staying at a friends house in cambridge..also any paper work shes provided showing some of the things she has to pay for is all made up..the figures dont match other paper work showing what she has to pay for..shes lied bout many things.and ive also said to her in the past she can pay a bit each month,but she just saiz she has no money to pay anything to me..but i find it hard that she has managed to run her business now for 3 years owing me this money for 2 years and she saiz she cant afford to pay me and she also claims shes behind,and its not feasible to carry on running her business even tho she still is..
        How long can someone carry on running a business and carry on going further in to debt?

Comment

The worst thing bout this.is that it is our family money that she had and she knows this,but she dont have a care in the world whos money and where it came from as long as she got it...
          she really is a nasty piece of work this girl.and i know i can order her to go to court for questioning bout her finances etc,but she will most likely lie bout that to as she already tried to lie to the judge by saying i gave her the money as a gift when she knows it was a loan.but the judge saw through her and dismissed the case so i was then able to go ahead with sending bailiffs on her..

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X