• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

do i have ANY defence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: do i have ANY defence

I'm much better when people phone me rather than the other way around too. Much less stressful.

Let me know soon as you have any reply, good or bad okay. Don't hide away.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Amethyst / Celestine - firstly the gratitude i have for you two and your website cannot be put into words, i have had a response detailed below

Dear Mr X

thank you for your email the contents of which have been noted

as you have returned the application to XXXX CC there file will be placed on hold and no further attendance will be made

in light of the above i confirm no further enforcement action will be taken pending sight of your application

regards

XXXX

Amethyst there is light back in the house i am sure you will know what i mean

thank you once again, i assume i just wait now - can you advise what form of response to accept IE further letter Email from either CC or JP saying offer accepted etc etc with a list of how to pay etc etc

so thankful

Charliealfie:doggieyes:

Comment

Bloody brilliant, you can rest easy now And this will be sorted through the redetermination - I haven't seen your final IE sheet or figures so have no idea, but they are usually accepted in around the same area as you offer.

You'll have it sounds like about 3 weeks before your application is looked at by the court, then you should receive an order. They MIGHT order a hearing to look at it and JP might ask for a charging order to secure the installment order against - we talked about that a bit earlier in the thread and it is nothing to worry about. Just let us know soon as you hear anything else.

Well done for sticking with it when you just felt like giving up xxxx Little way to go yet, but it will all be fine and we're here to help xx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hi Amethyst - i have been out the house for the first time in ages - your email previously advised was admin@legalbeagles.info, if this is correct i will send you what i sent JP, you can peruse and let me know your thoughts

once again thanks for your help - you both deserve the highest regard and thanks - i may have stuck with it, but so did you guys, you also did not give up

cheers

Charliealfie :doggieyes:

Comment

We're quite annoying like that. Thank you. lol. Yes that's the right email.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Amethyst - do i need to blank off any personal details? i will send it from my own email account

cheers

Charliealfie

Comment

Up to you totally, I only delete it once I've redacted it to post on here (if necessary that is) xx
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X