• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help!! - lowells instructing bw legal on lloyds current account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Help!! - lowells instructing bw legal on lloyds current account

Hi Pinkcat

My son and I had a similar county court hearing experience recently - apart from the costs comments - he has had to file a defence and now waiting to see if Lowells produce the docs. It knocks your confidence but I'm sure the support you get here will sort things out. Hope all goes well for you. Good luck x

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsis View Post
      Hi Pinkcat

My son and I had a similar county court hearing experience recently - apart from the costs comments - he has had to file a defence and now waiting to see if Lowells produce the docs. It knocks your confidence but I'm sure the support you get here will sort things out. Hope all goes well for you. Good luck x
      Hi there - yes, I have been following your post too! It seems in situations like ours it is worth an appeal. It is just so draining. I went to the hearing yesterday fully prepared and to be honest expected to have things go in my favour. Firms like Lowells have had ample time to locate proper documentation and to be honest they have absolutely no excuse. I will be interested to see how you get on. Good Luck x

Comment

M1 - I have sent Kate an email today so hopefully she will come back to me to move things forward xx

Comment

Hi Pinkcat,
          I am keep an eye on your thread as it seem I am heading the same situation like yours.:doggieyes:

Comment

Sorry to hear what has happened to yourself. Have you got all your bank statements with lloyds?. Did you send off your SAR obviously the fees have sent yourself into financial hardship. You can contact the FOS about this and try to reclaim your fees have you bought something and this has caused yourself to go into your overdraft lloyds Bank are the worst also the Halifax for applying fees. I hope that this gets sorted soon.

Comment

Hi,

having been to court myself, it appears to me that there is no consistency, and an outcome is very much dependant on the judge and/or his mood.

out of interest, any update on the outcome of this case.

Comment

Yes again I second that.

Any outcome? I think mine may head down a similar route. Although mine was £2.00 overdrawn which have now amounted to £1268 debt.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X