• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Wilkin Chapman Arrow Global Personal Financial Statement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilkin Chapman Arrow Global Personal Financial Statement

Hi Folks Arrow Global has purchased my credit card debt 1050 pounds, they are using Wilkin Chapman solicitors as their collectors. I wrote asking for a signed copy of my credit agreement with MBNA the original owner of the debt, which they have sent me 9 months later.

Now i have other debts and they are being managed in arrangements with no issues. Wilkin Chapman have sent me a personal financial statement,. that wants to know more about what I own who i work for my national insurance number how much is left on my mortgage do i own a microwave, but nothing about my outstanding debts and my other creditors. They say they will not consider an offer of payment from me unless i send them a complete disclose of my entire life. I don't want a debtor knowing where I work! They said they will close the account for 800. I don't want to part with such sensitive info. Help:santa_cheesy:
    Tags: None

Re: Wilkin Chapman Arrow Global Personal Financial Statement

Easy, If you are intent on filling in their form don't put on anything you don't want them to know as far as I know you are not legally obliged to tell them anything.

Comment

Re: Wilkin Chapman Arrow Global Personal Financial Statement

Originally posted by stephenm View Post
      Wilkin Chapman have sent me a personal financial statement,. that wants to know more about what I own who i work for my national insurance number ... do i own a microwave,
      And also your blood group and inside leg measurement?

If they're offering a discount, there's probably something wrong with the reconstituted credit agreement.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X