• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HCEO complaint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HCEO complaint

Originally posted by nicurro View Post
    They are based at Colwyn Bay if that helps.
    Excel or Proserve then?

Comment

HCE Group

Comment

Yes, HCE Group
        Just had a reply rejecting £20 / month , says they will only accept £150/ month , pay before 15th Feb or enforcement will continue which many result in a charging order against my property.

Nic

Comment

.....if they won't play fair by accepting what is affordable, then go back to Court for stay of execution and a variation order, let eon explain to the Judge why they have refused the offer and HCE can also explain why they levied upon a motabillity vehicle when they know it to be illegal ... they will be both leave the Court very red faced with 'loser' tattooed on their foreheads

Pepsie

Comment

I can think of something more appropriate to tattoo on their foreheads, Pepsie. It is what Triage called ESA claimants in the Panorama programme recently - Lying Thieving Ba:censored:ds.
            Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

You must inform HCE that the levy is invalid, and taking the car would be theft, also inform EON that their agent has wrongfully seized a Motability Car, and you will be advising Motability and the police of the "theft" if their agent HCE removes it

Comment

Hi, how do I go about the stay of execution etc ?
                Also do I have grounds for a complaint and if so can anyone draft a letter.

Thanks

Nic

Comment

If I remember correctly I believe I or someone else has already done this on another Forum.

Comment

Form N244 or N245 depending upon stay or variation. Its also worth challenging their fees as they have an invalid levy (unless youve let them in your home?)

Plus its the responsibility of the HCEO to check with DVLA ownership of any vehicle - thats not your responsibility!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X