• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortgage Company claims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends what your contract says mine with gmac says they can charge reasonable fees they didnt and we have a costs hearing in August but its a long hard route as to what is reasonable and what is not there is a querie on vat on solicitors fee that they add to your account

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
      Hi Moochamoo

Does Bridges V Campell need a mention then?

Your earlier post re Legal Indemnity Clauses--are you saying they can claim their Lrgal Fees for defending a claim in the small claims court?

Thanks

Turbo
      B vs C should have been mentioned... I get very stressed when writting letters doh (I was even the one to upload that case on to this site:o)

Legal indemnity clause vary from contract to contract some say (like Bona's they can claim reasonable fees) some are out and out we will have all our fee's and any exagerated costs we deem fit to try and sneak in there.

There have already been cases where indemnity clause have been invoked and upheld by judges and costs of 7.5 k awarded against the poor claimants
      When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Costs

Thanks for reply

Wow--£7.5K costs--was that for unsuccessfully trying to claim back Missed Pymts etc in the Small Claims court?

Turbo

Comment

no erc i think

Comment

Costs

Thats a relief--so Missed Payment claims are just similar to Banks?

By the way-Phoned up for Exit Fee recalculation from Halifax-even got a special menu number on switchboard--£135 just for a 3 min call-at least that bit was easy.

Turbo

Comment

Re: Mortgage Company claims

HIya Mocha
              Could you have a glance over my thread .

thanks Pamx
              http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ead.php?t=1807

Comment

oh my by reading ya posts gmacs in for it

Comment

glad im moveing from gmac when tie ins up in jan

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X