• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

teram and Subject Access Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teram and Subject Access Request

Here's your thread so over to you to fill in the blanks

Re: tgrindy and Subject Access Request

I was wondering if someone would do me a favour. I have my HFC Credit Agreement and also the Statements from before but the more I look at both of them, the more I cannot see how they say I still owe 1,151.23.
    I have paid them 1,006.64 and the total loan including 586.29 interest was 1,865.29.
    I wonder, if I upload them someone could take a look at them and make sense of them and advise me. Regards Teresa

Comment

By all means, someone will have a look for you I am sure. Please make sure you remove your personal details first though.
      Welcome to Beagles, Enaid x

Comment

You need to scan them onto your computer and take out the personal details. If you go to "go advanced" (under the reply bit) it gives you the option of "manage attachments" which will allow you to upload them. Alternatively if you email them to admin@legalbeagles.info they will upload them later today(pretty please ).

Comment

Also have you missed much in the way of monthly installments ?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
            By all means, someone will have a look for you I am sure. Please make sure you remove your personal details first though.
            Welcome to Beagles, Enaid x

Hi Enaid, I sent my docs by email, but nothing has appeared (that I can see) on the site, I am going to upload them here and hope you might take a look for me. Many thanks. Oh dear, it keeps telling me upload failed. Is it because I have docsx?

Comment

Yes - you should be able to save them as doc by selecting save as word 2003-2007 (or smething like that) I don't seem to have had the docs by email either?
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Ok, thanks Enaid, I am uploading them now. Fingers Crossed. Also below is the email I sent on 12th

With reference to my thread on Legal Beagles site thread 21205, placed at the weekend, asking for advice. I am attaching the Loan Agreement and also the statements I received from HFC. As I mentioned in my thread, I would like advice, if someone could take a look at these as they still say I owe them 1,151.00 and I cannot understand why I still owe them that much. I really hope someone can help me on your expert team. Many thanks in advance.

Just tried buy my doc upload failed again, not sure what to try next. Any clues?
                Last edited by Budgie; 14th January 2010, 20:09:PM.

Comment

ok got it now thankyou I was looking for tgrindy lol.

I havent uploaded it as I cant download it (as I dont have docx on this puter) so will ask Tools to do it this evening for you
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Many thanks, much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      ok got it now thankyou I was looking for tgrindy lol.

I havent uploaded it as I cant download it (as I dont have docx on this puter) so will ask Tools to do it this evening for you
                      Hiya, have you had any luck with uploading my statements etc yet?

Comment

Sorry, I don't have word on my puter so can't get docx files, Nattie has translated it to .doc now so will change to pdf and attach

ok I would but thats not working either ! arrghhhhhhhhh sorry. will try something else later.
                        Last edited by Amethyst; 16th January 2010, 19:32:PM.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Sorry, I don't have word on my puter so can't get docx files, Nattie has translated it to .doc now so will change to pdf and attach

ok I would but thats not working either ! arrghhhhhhhhh sorry. will try something else later.

I have rescanned and saved as RTF File, so if they do not upload here, I will re email them to you. Sorry for all the trouble.x

No doesn't look like it is working. Could you look out for the email please.

Comment

There was no attachment on the email I'm afraid. I have emailed you back with some suggestions.

Also, check the file size, if it is too large it wont email or upload.

update.....I found the original docx file and have reformatted it, the filesize was too large
                            Last edited by Tools; 17th January 2010, 19:15:PM.
                            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Thanks Tools.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X