• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LBA & POC to claim a settlement from a CMC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LBA & POC to claim a settlement from a CMC

All three claimants I believe have now sent full details of their complaints to an individual at the CMC compliance office and hopefully they will keep us updated as to how that is being treated.

When Tools spoke to MOJ yesterday they seem to be very limited in what they can do. They can look at regulation/authorisation issues with regards RH and ask RH to refund any money paid by the customer however they don't have very much in the way of power to force RH to pass on the money from CAP ONE and they said that if the customers contacted the MOJ themselves they would likely be advised to send a recorded delivery letter giving 14 days to RH to send the money on, and then to take action in the small claims court.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Budgie Ive checked and I don't qualify for free fees :-( I'll wait to see if u come up with anything else. Will need to find the money from somewhere because I'm not giving up!

Comment

i was wondering what my next move was after the lba. as the amount owed is nearly 4000 pounds

Comment

The next step is to submit a claim via MoneyClaim online.

Did you put the complaint to the MOJ at the email address i gave you and have you heard anything back ?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

thanks amethyst. yes i have heard from the moj they told me to contact them 2 weeks after the LBA. this is monday will let you know what they say.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X