• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome in court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome in court

Saw on aother site that Cattles and Welcome are in Court.
    Not sure if i understand completly but something to do with them owing money to the banks and in order to survive Cattles are taking Welcome to court?!:tinysmile_grin_t:
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Re: Welcome in court

Yep thats about the gist of it hun, did they give a date at all ? Can you post a link up pls.

Comment

Not worked out how to do that got it via another help site and it was in the Financial Times, you have to register to read more which is why i was not sure what was going on. we are stil waiting ......
      Just checked again and it was last week judgement could be anything up to a month or more.
      Makes you wonder how they get away with it
      No link did not work sorry guuys on a learning curve here!
      Last edited by dogtired; 10th November 2009, 11:08:AM. Reason: spelling and adding something

Comment

:beagle:Hi Beagle Puppy,

I'm new to this site - stumbled upon it, whilst pulling my hair out, looking for advise on how to approach Welcome Finance on what I think may be our miss-sold ppi.

We (my husband & me) took the loan out (£17,000) in december 2007: secured against our home. WFS understood the loan would put our home into dire negative equity, but they said that was okay. They sent the paperwork - with figurs already filled in and we were told to sign. We did. We were deperate. My Husband had just been put on a small retainer which meant we could not meet our credit card repayments et al. The PPI was/is £2,999.70 & this was added to our loan along with other fees. It was only when my husband was then made unemployed that WFS said we could not claim on the PPI as I was the first name and I could only calim for myself.
        I said I wanted to cancel our PPI and I was told it didn't matter if I did my/our payments would not go down because the PPI was apart of the loan! That was the last I/we heard from them!
        Having then looked at the contract again I see that the PPI is for a set time of 60months but the loan and interest is for 168 months? So I am/will be paying for a PPI and interest on it for 14yea

Comment

Went to look to see if anyone had heard any thing yet, there are those more qualiifed than me re this whole sorry mess.
          Welcome and Cattleds feature a lot in this and other help sites.
          Try asking them for a subject access request there is a charge for this and see what happens, also try some of the other memebrs for more constructive advice and how to word your letter to Welcome.
          Good Luck
          Norma:beagle:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X