• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DWP messed up my benefit payments!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DWP messed up my benefit payments!

good luck russ hun, hope you get it all sorted soon.
    try to take it easy..... i know that's easier said then done. Tempty xx

Comment

Well it was sent........so time to give them till tuesday to deal with it before i start faxing it repeatedly......lol
      thanks ~Amy~
      and cheers to you all for your support.....
      Russ

Comment

Well, they have broken all promises to sort this quickly.......Again!
        After the woman Known as 'Jackie' promised to deal with this and make an immediate payment on 23rd August.......
        I still haven't received anything on 4th September.......
        So this is bloody war........( Pass me the fax machine )......grrrrrrrrr
        Here goes making a loop of paper so it continually sends through the fax machine....
        I was told this works well........pmsl
        Russ

Comment

Russ I am so sorry this is not sorted, bet it's making you feel ill again.
          Hoping the toilet roll faxing method works for you, keep us informed. Enaid xx:group:

Comment

I managed 257 faxes to them on 4th september......lol
            Today I just called them 10 times......still no reply from the correct dept.....
            The dept i get through to has to email through to the compensation dept......
            I was told today there is a 5 hour backlog.....so I asked why it was 24 hrs since i called and still had no reply.....the woman shut up for a minute while I moaned and then said she would email again.....
            I then said I would fax my request again tomorrow........all 257+ times.....lol
            she just went quiet.....so I said I would wait for the call.....and hungup....
            I was told in a later call that It could take weeks more.....
            So I said It looks like I will be sending in claims weekly then for more and more in charges as they will never actually manage to stop them......
            Rolling over every month as the bank adds more charges to the unpaid charges of the previous month.....the snowball effect....

Comment

well....no call all week.....
              I gave them 4 days to contact me and sort this out last week.....nothing!
              I sent 500 faxes last week.....lol
              And I am gonna go nuts monday morning....
              I am writing to the chief executive of the DWP.....
              anyone got any idea's what else I can do to get them to repay my bank charges??
              They seem to be ignoring me.....
              And the charges are mounting.....
              Russ

Comment

Get in touch with yuor local MP the DWP **** themselves when you involve them.........Gets a fast result..........Different subject I know but I had a cock up a few years ago with my tax creds going into wrong account and my MP sorted it in an hour even though I had been trying for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got nowt to lose Russ...

Comment

Thanks Gobby......nice to have you back......:kiss:
                  I will be onto him first thing tomorrow...he might still be tied up a bit as his son and daughter just got arrested yet again.....according to the local newspapers....lol
                  Different subject I know but I had a cock up a few years ago
                  Hmmmm and why would I wanna know about that.......pmsl
                  Luvly to have ya back hunni.....
                  Russ

Comment

Ok russ your on the case tomorrow, put yer foot down, with a firm hand and strangle the B's lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X