• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mother of Shannon Matthews denies new charges of kidnap and false imprisonment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother of Shannon Matthews denies new charges of kidnap and false imprisonment

The mother of schoolgirl Shannon Matthews, who went missing for 24 days earlier this year, has been charged with kidnap and false imprisonment, a court heard today.

More...

Re: Mother of Shannon Matthews denies new charges of kidnap and false imprisonment

Some mothers make me sick..............I hope the bitch rots in her cell and that the other inmates beat the sh!t out of her at every given opportunity..........Now thats JUSTICE if ya ask me................it speaks volumes that her daughter did NOT want to return home to her and I hope she gets a long sentence(but I wont hold my breath)!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Mother of Shannon Matthews denies new charges of kidnap and false imprisonment

Same here Gobby, although she wasn't allowed home rather than did not want to go home and that spoke volumes all those months ago.

Comment

Hear, Hear couldn't agree more, it beggars belief that we the taxpayers are keeping the likes of her in fags, booze, plasma tv's and god knows what other things.

Comment

I know this is off topic, but that court sketch of Donnovan is pretty awful.

Also, lets not prejudge the case. It's still subject to legal action, and they are fully entitled to a fair legal hearing, followed by a fair legal sentence, and a prolonged stay courtesy of Her Majesty.

Comment

I'm not prejudging anything.

I'm going on the logical conclusion I have reached by reading the facts reported and my conclusion is that she deserves everything and more.

Comment

Originally posted by theGobbyOne View Post
              Some mothers make me sick..............I hope the bitch rots in her cell and that the other inmates beat the sh!t out of her at every given opportunity..........Now thats JUSTICE if ya ask me................it speaks volumes that her daughter did NOT want to return home to her and I hope she gets a long sentence(but I wont hold my breath)!!!!!!!!!!
              Well you've changed your tune...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X