• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sad News - Brian Grace - ( Sparkie ) passed away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sad News - Brian Grace - ( Sparkie ) passed away

Having worked and fought against some of his idea's for over 10 years, I can say that Brian Grace was a man of principals. He despised liars, cheats and those who deceived for their own gain. What irritated him more was that human beings doing a job were prepared to undertake such depravities for an employer degrading their own morals (if any of them had any) to gain money for their employer.

Swift were a nest of vipers he so despised because they were an affront to all things relating to common decency he lived and strived for. Whatever ones experiences with Brian, nobody could accuse that man of having no morals or standards and for that alone I applaud him.

His hard work must not be lost, whilst Swift sent him up many a dark ally, he was getting closer and closer to exposing the truth and their Achilles Heal - their association with Barclays, the Bexhill vs Razzaq case which provides the foundation of exposing the truth about the ownership of Swift's loans and the process of the Xdraw documentation they completed before the loan monies were supplied to all of us with loans from them.

This must continue in his name. Mark White, Stephen McConnell, Andy Punch at Swift, you may celebrate at this time, but keep it short - Brian's legacy lives on.

RIP Mr Grace, I'll pop into Church and let you know how we do!

...and thank you.

Andrew1
    Seek your own legal advice, I am not trained in legal matters, just give my opinion from my own personal experience.

I am an original Cabot Fan Club member and proud of it.

Comment

A truly wondeful and kind person
      I will never forget his kindness
      My heartfelt condolences to Margaret and the rest of the family.

RIP Brian

Comment

A real gentleman and a fighter to the end.

My condolences to Margaret and the family

Jo

Comment

Rest in Peace dear friend

Doc

Comment

A sad loss to this forum and to his family. My sincere condolences go out to his remaining family. I will miss his wit and his humour. I hope that the situation with Swift is satisfactorily resolved. I can see them trying to get the money from his wife who no longer has the mental capacity to understand.
            Perhaps the formation od a Swift working group would be possible. but his daughters may need to continue the fight as the beneficiaries (I assume) of the estate.

Comment

Godspeed Sparkie.

If I ever reached his age I could only realistically aspire to being a fraction of the nuisance to Lloyds that he was.

Comment

So sad he helped me even though he was still fighting. Sincere condolences to his family.
                RIP, Brian you will be missed xxx
                Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Damn!

Rest in peace now, Sparkie.
                  & sincere condolences to the family.
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                  Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                  gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                  The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

RIP Followed his posts with great interest!

nem

Comment

Rip Sparkie--Condolences to family xx

He was from Ellsmere Port & I used to chat to him occasionally re "The Port" which I know well.---good banter

Comment

God bless you Sparkes, its been a privilege knowing you. Will miss you so much & for what its worth I will continue to try & get us some justice on certain matters.

Wont forget you.

Comment

I did not know Brian and only been here a short while but I am a religious man and have said my prayers for him and his family and all that knew him.. Rip Brian this life ends and a new one begins.

Comment

Truly devastated when I found out (still am). I had the pleasure of meeting Brian a few times and he came to cout with us to help us with Swift, My thoughts are with Margaret and the family.

Can't believe it's 10 years of working on Swift.

Brian always said he would beat them or get at them to the end - true to his word as always!

I would love to say RIP but that's just not Brian, he will be fighting the fight for someone who needs help, that's his way and hopefully haunting some people - that would make him smile.

When I found out my first thought I was devastated.

2nd SWIFT!!! I can see them there in Arcadia House or down the pub celebrating. I pray they do not go for the house now but this is Swift! and I think we should prepare for that.

I want to help in any way I can to stop this if I can as I'm sure others will too.

We need a plan of action, this is the last thing I can do for Brian.

"His Nibbs" as I called him.

He will live on.

TINKS

Comment

Agreed!

He always said "No one gets forgotten or overlooked!"

He was family, IS family and always will be. I would say rest easy Sparkie but I know you won't you will be looking over everything saying "Ok, enough talk let's see some action!"

You always had my back, I still got yours Old Man! <3
                              PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

With the credits, he clocked up on his good deed card he will have had a first-class ticket to paradise.
                                Few can look back and say they did so much for so many. Condolences to what must be a proud but heartbroken family.
                                Pxxx

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
                                ~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X