• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sad News - Brian Grace - ( Sparkie ) passed away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sad News - Brian Grace - ( Sparkie ) passed away

So sorry to hear of this sad news, been away for a few days and shocked to hear this on my return. RIP Brian xx God Bless

Comment

it's so sad...

Comment

As a relative, it is very comforting to know that he had some sincere friends here who thought so highly of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolen-Moments View Post
          As a relative, it is very comforting to know that he had some sincere friends here who thought so highly of him.
          II for one admired him for standing up for his wife never giving up sad it ended this way hope the family are supporting his wife

Comment

Lovely tribute! Thank you x

Comment

Brian was very well thought of on the forum, he was a great man, very principled and stood up for what was right. A very very decent person.

Im pleased to be able to say that i had the pleasure of meeting him and helping him get justice in his claim against blackhorse.
              I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Does anyone here know when his funeral is? Can't get any info from anyone at his home. He passed away on 5th September?

Comment

Not as yet. Soon as we know anything we will let those on this thread know.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

It's a long time imho, must have gone to coroner is the only reason I can think of the funeral being held up so long. Must be very upsetting for family etc.

Comment

Has anyone on this thread who may have current contact details for Brian had any joy in contacting his partner or family? Have been to his home twice no response?

Comment

Has anyone on this thread who may have current contact details for Brian had any joy in contacting his partner or family? Have been to his home twice no response?
                        Im sorry but that information is not something that anyone could disclose on here.
                        I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Totally agree pt2357 and I would not expect any information via the thread, was hoping more via PM, but as a new "Junior Member" PM has been unavailable.
                          Last edited by Stolen-Moments; 19th October 2017, 13:37:PM.

Comment

I think it is more that anyone that did have such information would be either bound by client confidentiality or data protection and wouldn't be able to give it out without permission.

Possibly, as family, you could make contact through the hospital ?
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks Amethyst, did so weeks ago!

Comment

only just found out I am stunned. RIP Brian and thanks for the guidance. Keep up the fight against Swift scum people.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X