• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Objectives of this sub-forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Objectives of this sub-forum

Ame has kindly set up this sub-forum so we can keep all the current theoretical methods and thinking together

Its NOT for peoples individual calculations which should be kept in your individual PPI thread.

I'l start it off initially with the following separate threads and once I've posted, everyone is encouraged to participate, and correct me if I'm wrong.

Understanding PPI Calculations-- Concept of 2 Loans & Basic spreadsheets
    Understanding PPI Calculations-- Concept of Loan Amortization
    Understanding PPI Calculations-- Active Loans
    Understanding PPI Calculations-- Settled loans
    Understanding PPI Calculations-- Carry Over loans
    Understanding PPI Calculations-- Multiple Agreements

These last two are new territory for me so it will be interesting!!

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X