• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Quick Quid - Sold to MMF who are threatening default, can i go for unaffordabilty ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Quid - Sold to MMF who are threatening default, can i go for unaffordabilty ?

Hi All

i wonder if you could help me -

Legal beagles have been my saviours in the past, thanks to you all I have a near clean credit file and have won against capquest who tried to issue a CCJ against me

my issue is an old pay day loan with quick quid. They did not default me at the time and i now have 4 months to go before being SB. i took the path of least resistance and tried to play the long waiting game. BUT they sold the debt to MMF three weeks ago and MMF are now threatening to default - which would just ruin everything

the original loan for £125 was taken out in 2010 and i repeatedly rolled every month over for 2 years until i reached the ridiculous amount of £1700 - at the time of the original loan i was in an utter mess, 8 defaults on my file, i was in a DMP and had at least 2 other pay day loans (WONGA and PAYDAY UK) - i was robbing peter to pay paul constantly. I worked really hard to break the cycle , i am now in a far better place and credit is not something i use at all really - but i would like to eventually get a mortgage so want to fight on

i would really appreciate some advice , i think the best way to go would be to go for an unaffordability claim to QQ, my ideal would be for MMF to not be able to register a default as the thought of another 6 years of a rubbish file is heart breaking after all i have been through

So should i a) contact QQ and put a claim in using step 2 of #Debtcamel's excellent templates (i have ALL the agreements so its easy to list) and should I B) tell MMF that i am in dispute or ignore them completely for now - i really don't want to risk the default

do you think i have a chance

am kicking my self for not doing the unaffordablity router but didn't want to reset the clock

thank you all in advance for your help
    Last edited by lowlowlola; 15th January 2018, 21:50:PM.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X