• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Is this Correct ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Correct ?

Hello Every body

I started an IVA in August 2011 Because I was not able to pay monthly payments due to sudden loss of job.Until this I was paying regularly and did not miss any payments.I quickly entered in IVA with in 1 month of losing my job.Also at that time I did not received any notice of default from Aqua Credit Card.

I paid full and final payment and completed my IVA early in March 2013 and got the certificate of completion.

I have started to clean my credit files and I am confused now.

Aqua credit card add the first default entry in august 2013 which I understand may be right(even without any Notice).

But Aqua was adding default entry (D) in every month status on my credit reports from August 2011 until IVA finish/complete date in March 2013 throughout the IVA time.

is this correct ?

I am worried because the default stays on your file for 6 years.How these default entries even after the start of IVA until finish going to effect me ?When this default is going to be removed from my credit files?The date it was register first time or the date it is marked as settled ?

It only show settled in March 2013 when I paid the full and final payment.

Kindly please guide me about the correct procedure.If these entries are wrong then Do I need to contact Aqua to correct it.

I will be very thankful and every help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X