• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Kensington Mortgages- Can you help on rates for KSVR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kensington Mortgages- Can you help on rates for KSVR

I am trying to defend an eviction notice from kensington. The property is in negative equity and kensington will not receive a penny from the repossession, they are fully aware of this. I am hoping this will help in court any thoughts ?

Comment

Wish I could, got to do a SDAR and try to talk to them on Monday, hate phoneing and think it may be better to write, you can be sure they will soon, nothing whilst we have been able to keep up with payments but slipped behind again this month, just hate being tied to them would dearly love to be able to pay them off, we do have a bit of equaty and I did see about equaty release but currently thst would not clear it.
      They say they are there to help then slap charges on just feel so angry thst compsnys like this dont want to know.
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

PLZHELP! I just rang them and they said from march 2009 I was charged 3.5 untill I was repossesed, so I'm guerssing for most of the time i was charged an extra percentage point each month? on a balance of 70k what what that work out at? they said they can charge different customers a different SVR, but I pointed out my mortgage was sold to them from unity they said to take it up with them!! think i might win this one!

Comment

I have also spoken with them today, got to do a formal complaint.
          He did admit though that different customers have different rates.

Comment

is that allowed though? Or should all custoemrs have the same SVR??

Comment

I have no idea about it being right, the OC of this thread seems to have disappeared he said that as well.

Comment

whats an OC? x

Comment

origanal contributer I think who ever started the thread!

Comment

hmmmm lol ok, so do you thinkthat the SVR should be the same for all customers? or just whatever is in the contract? and also, even though my mortgage was sold from unity to kensington, surely I should still be bound by the same terms as I was with unity?

Comment

Sorry, BlueStar as much in the dark as yourself.
                      Ours went via TML! who as it turns out were owned by Kensington!
                      Just got a letter to send to them at the moment cannot afford a full SDAR but doing a CCA and sending that fee.

Comment

CCA request sent yesterday, postal order and recorded delivary.
                        When back on my lap top have now got alternative address for them so will post that up, have not worked out how to do that on the Android!

Comment

From the Kensngton web site.
                          There is a free phone number as well which may prove useful, I played thick and they put me through to the right department.
                          Address
                          THE SERVICE QUALITY MANAGER,
                          KENSINGTON
                          SERVICE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
                          PO BOX 2500
                          READING
                          R01 9AG

TELEPHONE 0845 300 0388
                          E MAIL servicequality@kmc.co.uk

will try again later for the actual pages I have saved,

Comment

KMCComplaintsProcedure.pdf

http://www.kmc.co.uk/

Comment

thanks all! every thread i find on kensington seems to taper off!! I suggest we keep each other updated till we get things sorted that way others can see start to finish what happens etc! x

Comment

Originally posted by BlueStar83 View Post
                                thanks all! every thread i find on kensington seems to taper off!! I suggest we keep each other updated till we get things sorted that way others can see start to finish what happens etc! x
                                Yes please have the e-mail of the person who stated the thread so e mailed them asking how they are progressing.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X