• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LINK Financial Outsourcing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LINK Financial Outsourcing

Good Afternoon,

I received a letter from LINK a couple of weeks ago stating that I owe over 6k but it didn't state in the letter what this debt relates to. I used the three letter thing and sent off my first letter on 13/07/2016. Yesterday I received a response from them and saying that they don't accept my letter and invited me to give them a call rather that using drawn down letters from the internet (I found this bit quite rude). My question is where do I go from here, do I follow this up with the second letter?

Thank you in advance
    Tags: None

Re: LINK Financial Outsourcing

Forget the letters and await advice from here the letters are a load of crap

Comment

Originally posted by Nay View Post
      Good Afternoon,

I received a letter from LINK a couple of weeks ago stating that I owe over 6k but it didn't state in the letter what this debt relates to. I used the three letter thing and sent off my first letter on 13/07/2016. Yesterday I received a response from them and saying that they don't accept my letter and invited me to give them a call rather that using drawn down letters from the internet (I found this bit quite rude). My question is where do I go from here, do I follow this up with the second letter?

Thank you in advance
      The 3 Letter " thing " is absolute nonsense based on the internationally discredited " Freemen on (of) The Land theories more likely to lead you to admitting liability for an alleged debt than being of any help!! I have no doubt that desk jockeys at Link were having a good laugh .
      As Wale has said wait for a full explanation then come back for sensible advice.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by Nay View Post
        I received a letter from LINK a couple of weeks ago stating that I owe over 6k but it didn't state in the letter what this debt relates to.
        I would start again from scratch.

If you've received a letter chasing money for a debt which you don't recognise then simply write back and ask them to "prove it".

Why not answer the first letter they sent you using the "prove it" template letter on this website because it is crafted so as not to let you inadvertently accept liability for or acknowledged the debt (in case it's over six years since you last made payment which means it may be statute barred).

Here > http://debtcamel.co.uk/prove-it/

Di

Comment

to the OP, can you share any updates/outcome?

Comment

Originally posted by pharmchick View Post
            to the OP, can you share any updates/outcome?

This an old thread so start one of your own I suggest = 2 years ago, . enlighten people here on your own thread your problem etc>?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X