• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

help wanted with contesting a non-mo order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help wanted with contesting a non-mo order

ex wife has just applied for non-mo to be renewed. first non mo ran out on 23/12/17 got papers served on me on19/1/2018. allegations are 1. i contacted social security saying she had £10000 in savings, 2. i set up 2 direct debits on her bank account. 3. i contacted her daughter and cousin on facebook and said nasty things about her and she said they both blocked me. 4. i contacted her cousin on facebook ( who she said had blocked me the month earlier ) and tod her to tell the wicked witch. 5. i set up an advert on spare rooms advertising a room in her property. 6. i caused her stress by her being arrested for an assault that happend back in 2014. 7. i asked a woman friend to send her a message on facebook. 8 i asked a woman to send her a friends request on fb and this woman lives in the same location as respondent ( shes been asking me to give my address to her solicitor for 10 months) so she doesnt know where i live. 9. i was drinking in a pub 400 metres away from her abode even though the order says 100 metres. she says she reported all 9 breaches to the police and they attended everyone of them she has served her statement and evidence to the court which there is none. i cant get legal aid or afford a solicitor/barrister as i get benefits i have told the court that i have mentalhealth issues and i dont believe i will get a fair hearing they told me to get an advocate. i have tried getting one and even a mckenzie friend have tried getting free 30mins of legal advice but its hard to find them even been c.a.b and they told me to get a solicitor. so any advice would be welcomed. i have just received letter from her solicitor saying as i do not have legal representation i am not permitted to have a copy of the police disclosure the court have asked for. what a joke if i am defending myself you have got to supply me with a copy.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X