• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

fighting social services., under username Sarah Field but cant find old posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fighting social services., under username Sarah Field but cant find old posts

it was said that I had a very good case, for they misaddressed Child In Need minutes and my past drug addiction became common knowledge within days. Our young children were ostracised and very upset to ne excluded from parties and the social network. I was advised by your team members that to be careful whilst the children were in my care but if they are ever not, to get onto this ASAP

My depression spiralled and though we were managing very well in a very good village, we were shunned and were driven out. SO we had to get housed by local authority and move miles into a smaller property with neighbours from hell, who attacked my kids and would intimidate me. My relationship broke down with the stress and though social services closed the case,Â* a nasty neighbour made untrue accusations, after we fell out over her not repaying a £200 deposit from my benefit money for a deposit on a car. My care broke down and was miles from anywhere with no public transportÂ*things went from bad to worse and I started using drugs again. I was advised that while the kids are in my care, they advised against taking this further, but if they are ever not in my care, I have a good case on data protection and how massively my life has changed for the worse and the effects on the kids. Please can someone point me in the right direction? In fact total devastation would sum it ip
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X