• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ge money claiming back unfair bank charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ge money claiming back unfair bank charges

HI EVERYONE,

I am new to this forum though I have been following a few topics and threads regarding GE MONEY and their excessive arrears and admin costs. Any help and advice I would be grateful for. I have sent two letters of complaint and numerous phonecalls in regards to claiming back unfair bank charges which was placed onto my secure loan I had with them. I took the secured Loan out October 2006 and finally paid it off Febuary 2015 albeit under financial strain and pressure to sell my house due to escalating debts.

Over the 9 year period of the loan I struggled and missed payments always tried to resolve this with GE MONEY who were always un-sympathetic and could not have cared less about my finacial situation was always threatening letters that they would re-pocess my house I was a lone parent and my priority was to keep a roof over mine and my daughters head at all costs even reducing my mortgage with Bank of Scotland to reduced interest only repayment plan from 2009.

Sorry to go on and I know you have heard it all before but can i claim back the following charges levied on to my account even though I have paid back the loan?
    Also the loan amount was £22680.00 I have the Full Account Statement of loan my repayments over the period was a total of £20742.05 and their final balance to be paid off in Febuary 2015 was £22012.20??? So i only paid £ 667.80 to loan?? Makes me quick sick to think all the money I paid to them never even as much as touched the loan..
    Tags: None

Same here no sympathy when taken ill and not able to work and given 5 days to clear arrears after they told us not to pay as insurance should have been

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X