• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Two ccjs I noticed on my credit file

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two ccjs I noticed on my credit file

Good day can someone help me please. I have fled domestic violence have move 3 times in 4 years due to this however two debts from 2011 were registered as ccjs last hear within a few months of each other I don't know what they are for or who they are. Never had any paperwork from them any advise on what I can do please.. it's as though they were close to a time limit and registered them how can they register a CCJ again at you and what can I do please help. Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Two ccjs I noticed on my credit file

Hi Amberhun

You'll need to try & find which court(s) handed down judgment.

Trust Online is one starting point. https://www.trustonline.org.uk/

It sounds as if these may be default judgments; if so you could also try giving Northampton CCBC a ring.
    https://courttribunalfinder.service....ss-centre-ccbc
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Re: Two ccjs I noticed on my credit file

credit cards?/ shop direct type accounts???? loans |???

Comment

Originally posted by Amberhun View Post
        Good day can someone help me please. I have fled domestic violence have move 3 times in 4 years due to this however two debts from 2011 were registered as ccjs last hear within a few months of each other I don't know what they are for or who they are. Never had any paperwork from them any advise on what I can do please.. it's as though they were close to a time limit and registered them how can they register a CCJ again at you and what can I do please help. Thanks
        l

Hello Amberhun,

Please give me the following info on the claims.

Who are the claimants?
        Which Solicitors are being used
        The particulars of each claim
        The Issue date on the claim forms.
        What have you done so far?

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
          l

Hello Amberhun,

Please give me the following info on the claims.

Who are the claimants?
          Which Solicitors are being used
          The particulars of each claim
          The Issue date on the claim forms.
          What have you done so far?

nem

I think these maybe default CCJ's and as charitynjw has already suggested, the OP needs to find out the details and then decide on the next court of action.

Amberhun

Have you been able to find out the details and get copies of the claim and judgment?

Comment

I stopped working in 2011 due to suffering C.ptsd with depression and anxiety. I contacted HSBC and informed them of my situation and that I could no longer afford to pay 250.00 pounds a month for credit card fees and could they freeze the account at £9.500 I also had a Barclay card at 850 to 1.000 not sure of the amount however they never contacted me and my memory due to c.ptsd is forgetful and some.memory loss.bith these debts I stopped paying in may 2011 or there abouts. The ccjs are both done on line at money claims.both have not been frozen as I ask for back in 2011 due to SSP only. I am still of work with my mental health I have the case numbers one was registered July 2017 the other September both must be close to 6 years or dead on 6 years before registration as a CCJ
            These are registered at an address I was housed in for 3 months before being moved again by the council. No paperwork no idea who the debt has been sold too.or any paperwork for that.

Comment

Hi Amberhun

I am sorry to hear of all your troubles, you are having a rough time
              May I ask a few questions so I can maybe offer better opinions and options

First off, can you answer divide these into two different sections
              So claim 1
              Is this HSBC?
              How much is the CCJ for, is it £9500?
              Do you know what this was for, a credit card, a loan, an overdraft, or maybe a mixture of them all?
              Is anyone chasing you for money at the moment?

Claim 2
              Is this a Barclaycard?
              How much is it for, you seem to say it might have been £1000
              Was this just a Barclaycard?
              Is anyone chasing you for money at the moment?

I am wondering if there is a chance to get them set aside but usually there needs to be some good reasons.

You say they sent them to an address you were living at, was this a relative, a friend, were you abroad? It might make a difference because if for example you were with your parents or a sibling the court might ask why they didn't pass it on whereas if you were in temporary accomadation there is less chance to get your post- do you see what I mean?

I know this may sound like 20 questions but lets just take it one step at a time and see what your options are

Comment

I had fled domestic violence so was moved 3 times in 12 weeks by the council this was temporary accomadation . No one chasing me at the.moment.
                HSBC credit card.
                Barclaycard credit card.
                I stopped using.my HSBC when I was signed off sick and it was at 9.500 I asked them to freeze it they agreed . But I guess the did not.
                I don't recognize any of the amounts but I am assuming interest. Even though they were informed of my health at the time.

Comment

Claim 1. £1.350 maybe Barclays credit card . The amount has changed from when I stopped paying back in 2011. The ccj registered 2017 July.

claim 2. HSBC 11.750. This was frozen at £9.500 BUT I guess they did not freeze it and have added interest to it.
                  again I stopped.paying 2011 registered CCJ 2017 September.

Comment

Amberhun - Test post - see if you can reply to this post xxxx
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Amberhun
                      Amberhun replied to Two ccjs I noticed on my credit file

Comment

But it's not showing up ?
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Nope, don't understand Mike sorry - Amberhun hasn't logged in today xxx

Last Activity: Yesterday, 23:25:PM
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                            Nope, don't understand Mike sorry - Amberhun hasn't logged in today xxx

Last Activity: Yesterday, 23:25:PM

misread meaning of comment - Ame

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X