• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

The General Election Thread 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The General Election Thread 2017

I wonder if Theresa May will claim squatters rights at no10 if she can't do a deal with the DUP
    " Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak , Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen ". By Winston Churchill

Comment

The conservatives start to understadn how the DUP deal with negoteations.

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

video of the terms of agreement required from the DUP has been leaked...

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Well that’s me well and truly f****d. Brexiteers and the DUP hate two things and I happen to be both of them!!!!!!!!!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
          ~ Anonymous

Comment

There was a very interesting piece on Channel 4 news last week which didn't really make the mainstream media.

Apparently they went undercover at a dodgy Welsh call centre making canvasing calls (strictly not alowed) on behalf of the Tories just before the election, which the ICO are looking at.

Video https://www.channel4.com/news/reveal...on-call-centre

I like your pin shot
            I keep it with your letter
            Done up in blueprint blue
            It sure looks good on you
            And when you smile for the camera
            I know I'll love you better

Then the shutter falls
            You see it all in 3-D
            It's your favorite foreign movie

'Peg'

Donald Jay Fagen

Comment

I see that,

Paid canvassing ( not allowed during election ), but they clearly was doing that. Also, bypassing the no calls list

I think it quite serious, can't understand why the---------- ( corbyn ) hasn't been banging on about it, i wander ---------- other parties did similar. or is it because the ---------- with their hand up his -------- don't want to .

when you think about it
              Zero hours contracts
              4 weeks work only
              breaking election laws

i suppose the right question would be, Why arnt they shouting about this ? .
              i dont belive in conspirayse within goverment, just becuase they take a certan amount of inteligents interligence, but,, i supose if you really wanted to ----- up brexit, best way would be to destabelise mps for the next year or so, .

Comment

Interesting piece on Theresa May's judgment (or lack of it) in the current Eye.
                Attached Files

I like your pin shot
                I keep it with your letter
                Done up in blueprint blue
                It sure looks good on you
                And when you smile for the camera
                I know I'll love you better

Then the shutter falls
                You see it all in 3-D
                It's your favorite foreign movie

'Peg'

Donald Jay Fagen

Comment

Thats bad, , You would expect anyone of that level to do basic background search.
                  Reace Mog for PM, lets brig back victorian values literaly

Comment

A very interesting article on our MPs willingness to be impartial & lend support to all in our communities, even scumbags have support...................

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                    X