• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RLP and the Oxford test case: The truth and the lies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RLP and the Oxford test case: The truth and the lies

I wore a funny hat, carried a truncheon, had a whistle and used Storno "Batphones", in the Met, and a Pye two-way, in the MoD Police, you wore in a sling around your neck. Neither worked half the time.

As for RLP, if they should be prosecuted for anything, personally, I would go for Fraud by False Misrepresentation and Attempted Blackmail.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      One might be astounded by how few of those claimants seems to be known to the ICO.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
        Do the retailers ever come up with any proof that price rises have been curbed because of this system?
        Is the Pope a Zen Buddhist?

Comment

Hi, my daughter recently got caught stealing a packet of chewing gum from poundland. The product never left the shop and got a police warning. I have been informed that she has received a letter asking for a £100 compensation (imagineits from someone like RLP), but they sent it to the wrong address, they sent to the lad she was with. Can I ignore this and get them to return the letter saying not known at this address?

Dash

Comment

everybody just ignore this letter and all subsequent letters.

Comment

Thanks Des8, was that directed at me or a general comment?

Comment

statement = ignore as others do

Comment

Originally posted by Dash View Post
                  Thanks Des8, was that directed at me or a general comment?
                  To you,
                  To anyone else involved in this incident
                  To anyone who finds themselves in this position

Comment

Originally posted by Dash View Post
                    Hi, my daughter recently got caught stealing a packet of chewing gum from poundland. The product never left the shop and got a police warning. I have been informed that she has received a letter asking for a £100 compensation (imagineits from someone like RLP), but they sent it to the wrong address, they sent to the lad she was with. Can I ignore this and get them to return the letter saying not known at this address?

Dash
                    She had a police warning for a pack of chewing gum? Check with her who the letter is from - if RLP then ignore ... just check its not a fixed penalty notice or anything from the police.
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X