• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Reporter want info on Cattles/Welcome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporter want info on Cattles/Welcome

Hi there

I have spoken this morning to a reporter from Bloomberg News, which is a news service for financial matters, mainly serving analysts and so on. The original request is posted below.

They are writing a piece on Cattles, in view of the projected bailout that will see RBS taking them over, meaning that they effectively become owned by us?

He particularly wants strong case studies about Cattles/Welcome dodgy practices and misdealings, from people willing to be interviewed. This is an opportunity to get high-grade publicity out about Welcome, that will be read by the finance sector. In view of this I am trying to find the best cases to be put forward for consideration. If you know of suitable cases, please put the people in direct contact with Kevin.

Thanks
    :thumb:

Dear all,

I'm a reporter for Bloomberg News, a financial news service, covering Welcome Finance's parent company Cattles. We are writing an article about the company's history and lending practices. We have spoken to analysts in the City, employees and the company itself but would very much like to hear about customers' experiences.

If you can spare a few minutes to tell me your story, please give me a ring on 020 7073 3304 during office hours or 07940 951554 at other times. My email address is kcrowley1@bloomberg.net. If you're not comfortable speaking to me, then please send on my details to any other customers you know.

Many thanks,

Kevin Crowley

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X