• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Uk services & support ltd have entered me for judgement on the 05.3.15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uk services & support ltd have entered me for judgement on the 05.3.15

Suhael 19 from South Yorkshire i have loads of letters from the bps it started on the 08 May 2014 08:28:15 soon found out in an e-mail once i had put through my details thinking its HMPO that its not and have been harassed by bps for months threatening to take me to court and and then charging for e-mails phone calls texts i also did not receive any service from this company as they said they would book an appointment for me i did call the passport office Date: May 15, 2014 asked them if everything was still okay to come down as i was travelling a far distance and advised that there was no such appointment booked under my name so i then did not think much of it and booked an appointment with them over the phone for a later date then the harassment and threats we given phone calls e-mails texts then letters keep coming of examples of county court judgement's then i received the original document from them and today i searched the web and found this website and also got in contact with the court them self's and the lady on the phone advised me to make a claim against bps and seek some advice from the citizens advice beurea.

Can someone advice me what to do from here please.

Kind Regards

Suhael
    Tags: None

Re: Uk services & support ltd have entered me for judgement on the 05.3.15

Hi Suhael

Would you be able to take a picture of the letter you have received and send it to me admin@legalbeagles.info ( you can blank out your personal details ) Just so I can see exactly what letter you have had, and we'll help you deal with it from there xxx

Thanks, and Welcome xxx

Sharon
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Oh ignore me, I've just received your email Five mins then xx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Okay, yes it is a judgment for the claimant.

So options;
        • Apply to set aside the judgment - this carries a fee of £155, and takes you back to the point where you received the court papers and allows you to enter a defence. You may be eligible for a fee exemption of remission if you are on a low income or certain benefits - check on the HMCS website for form EX160. There may be a set aside hearing to decide whether to set the judgment aside before allowing you to enter your defence.
        • Pay the full amount within 28 days from the date of judgment - this will stop you getting the CCJ registered against you.
        • Ask the court to vary the judgment so you can pay by instalment. This will result in the CCJ being registered and stay on your file for 6 years but be marked as satisfied after payments finish.
        • Ignore it, will put a CCJ on your credit file for 6 years, be registered on the register of judgments and the Claimant will be able to use enforcement to obtain the money from you - eg enforcement agents, attachment of earnings etc.
        Attached Files
        #staysafestayhome

Comment

So really the best option would be to just the fee and it's all over with I have been really stressed over the past few months because of this at my age the last thing I want is a CCJ and thank you for you replys.

Comment

Much as I really, really hate to say it, I think I have to agree with you. Because you received the claim forms from the court it could be a tricky argument to apply for the set aside, although I think we could say the example claim forms received previously made you think the real claim forms were examples also. However weighing up the judgment amount of £202 vs the set aside application of £155 with a potential hearing and stresses that that involves, well it's close, and there is no guarantee you'd get that £155 back even if you won. Cost vs Benefit wise then paying the judgment probably works out better. Plus then it is completely over with and you definitely won't have a CCJ.

You will need to contact the court about making payment as the Defendant has entered YOUR name and address in the box for payment details. So give them a call, and ask them where payment should go to, and while you are on, tell them you are uncertain that the Claimant will inform the court when you have paid so how is best to ensure that your payment is recorded by the court and the judgment not entered on the register.

https://www.gov.uk/county-court-judg...-owe-the-money

But of course, if you do decide want to set it aside and defend, then we'll help you as much as we can xx ( and if it helps, I reckon we have a good defence, particularly as you didn't actually have an appointment)
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Just to add I really think the court fee situation is ridiculous - and there is currently a consultation for the court fee for the set aside application to rise to £255 !!!! Insanity.

You could always write to the Claimant and ask them to agree to the set aside in which case the fee would be £50 .... but I very very much doubt he would agree.

Sorry xxx

( PS. if you ever receive a court claim again, from anyone, DON'T IGNORE IT )
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Right... What is to stop Suhaeldin 3005 from filing a claim again Mr Howard? Simply put a claim against him via Northampton for same amount of money as he has claimed off her? Same with rest of his emmm Customers...As he has claimed against her he has effectively stated he has provided some kind of service... By making a claim he is providing evidence he entered into some kind of contract. He hasn't proven he ever performed the services he claimed. I don't know a wild suggestion? :doggieyes:

Comment

If he didn't defend.. He loses by default, and if he does well he's got job to prove he did anything

Comment

Turn his own medicine against him......

Comment

Could make up a generic claim based upon Amethyst's defense and modify to each case and fire em back at him, if you live by the sword.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mineral1 View Post
                        Right... What is to stop Suhaeldin 3005 from filing a claim again Mr Howard? Simply put a claim against him via Northampton for same amount of money as he has claimed off her? Same with rest of his emmm Customers...As he has claimed against her he has effectively stated he has provided some kind of service... By making a claim he is providing evidence he entered into some kind of contract. He hasn't proven he ever performed the services he claimed. I don't know a wild suggestion? :doggieyes:
                        It'd have to be via defending the claim, which you have to request the judgment is set aside in order to do.

I think we'd have a very good chance of having the judgment set aside and the case found against Richard Howard, particularly as the appointment wasn't actually booked and no service was given.

But fee remission is quite tight http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.u...ex160a-eng.pdf and £155 is a lot of money to find to fight a £200 claim.

I think in this case Suhaeldin just wants an end to the stress as well as not having a CCJ. A set aside application could be easy peasy and the judge just stamp it through, or it could go to a hearing to be decided.
                        There's also no guarantee of getting the application fee back from Mr Howard, we know he hasn't paid previous Judgments against him ( just changed his company name instead).

Ideally we'd apply to set aside and defend and counterclaim, and claim costs back off RH.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          It'd have to be via defending the claim, which you have to request the judgment is set aside in order to do.

I think we'd have a very good chance of having the judgment set aside and the case found against Richard Howard, particularly as the appointment wasn't actually booked and no service was given.

But fee remission is quite tight http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.u...ex160a-eng.pdf and £155 is a lot of money to find to fight a £200 claim.

I think in this case Suhaeldin just wants an end to the stress as well as not having a CCJ. A set aside application could be easy peasy and the judge just stamp it through, or it could go to a hearing to be decided.
                          There's also no guarantee of getting the application fee back from Mr Howard, we know he hasn't paid previous Judgments against him ( just changed his company name instead).

Ideally we'd apply to set aside and defend and counterclaim, and claim costs back off RH.
                          In the past footpads and brigands lay in wait for the unwary and naive, pouncing on those too weak to defend themselves, they showed no quarter. Self assured and arrogant, totally without remorse and morals, self serving leeches on society.
                          At least when caught they were put to the gallows....:tongue2:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X